Mrs Hinch #231 Covid‘s rising, Soph's calmer. Did she or didn’t she, get a plane to Palma?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might be biased cos I'm a Liverpool fan but hes just a beautiful man 😍
Well, he is better looking than my German manager, who is always dressed in black and looks greasy!

As for Hinch, like others have said it's an odd time for her to be gallovanting, when surely she should be doing press for the memwar?

That post of Vestlifes could have been taken at any point in time!

Reactions: 6
However all this Whitby talk is making me want to go to the Magpie.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thing with zoph she buys buys buys all cheap stuff from home bargains and bnm but in her house what we see is a whole load of really expensive stuff most of it if not all gifted, that most of her minions can only dream of affording. We never see the cheap stuff after she has shown it to her million/few thousand followers apart from if its mentioned on here she gets it out dusts it off and puts it on show in the background of her many montages.

I apologise for any confusion, I'm still somewhat new and got excited to help you lovely people track her down 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
How have we filled a whole thread on two stories 😂😂😂 God I love you tattle pastry trolls 😂😂😂

celebratory bukakke cake anyone??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If anyone in future asks me why I "have issue" with her....I shall recite this verbatim to them. Brava!

I just can't with all good intentions accept what she has created- I'm not buying this all happened by accident - its been carefully crafted within an inch ;-) of its ife.

I have issue more with the army than her to be honest- and it came to a head in the most surprising way! I started to see the hinchers infiltrate other areas.....it became a personality- like what defined them and their behaviour. It was a in hair care group (of all places - the irony!) Which had quite strict rules....don't do this....don't use this.....please don't advocate doing and using these things that go against the "rules". I was in the group for heads up about new products etc and started to see them creep in with their hauls - literally stripping shelves of every variant of a product - then showing their hauls off in the group. Without even knowing if the product worked for them...

They would join and say I need a step by step "routine" what products, what to do when I don't have the time for trial and error - and if someone said you need to do the leg work yourself - find out what your hair needs, they would stamp their feet and there would be a call to arms of oh my god, we're all in this together, we just all want to share our journeys about our hair goals and be the best we can be, why can't you just be kind...why do you have to call someone out if they want to do *this* to their hair....its like a cult.....the admins are nazis.....it was awful.

You'd see the filtered photos of them on wash day in their cookie cutter bedrooms...all grey and velvet and mirrors...you could spot them a mile off.

Sorry. This is a ramble. They just do my head in :)
Wasn’t the curly girl group by any chance?

Reactions: 1
In about 40 mins from Whitby and I dont think she’s there.
I’m about 25 mins alway from Whitby, and I don’t think she’s there either. It’s a long drive form the village of Maldon

Reactions: 1
I apologise for any confusion, I'm still somewhat new and got excited to help you lovely people track her down 😂😂😂
No need to apologise! Us Tattlers have come up with much worse things out of pictures/ideas.

She might well be there, I guess we will find out when she puts up her 1 hour long montage of Rondog and Jabba the Mutt

• Heart
Reactions: 10
See when they huns are left alone without their leader they all start slowly infighting and turning against each other on the groups. Lord of the Flies!

When we are left alone without her it’s just a laugh with the odd bit of emotional support thrown in. Who’s the weirdos now?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
See when they huns are left alone without their leader they all start slowly infighting and turning against each other on the groups. Lord of the Flies!

When we are left alone without her it’s just a laugh with the odd bit of emotional support thrown in. Who’s the weirdos now?
I want to laugh and love this at the same time!

Reactions: 5
No need for apologies. She could be anywhere from the few bits she has posted.
You have made me out Whitby on my list of places to visit. I haven't been since a was about 11 (a verrrrry long time ago) and now I want to go back 😁

• Heart
No need for apologies. She could be anywhere from the few bits she has posted.
You have made me out Whitby on my list of places to visit. I haven't been since a was about 11 (a verrrrry long time ago) and now I want to go back 😁
Me either considering it isnt far away! (always the case though isn't it!)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.