Mrs Hinch #231 Covid‘s rising, Soph's calmer. Did she or didn’t she, get a plane to Palma?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t the curly girl group by any chance?

Hahaha! Yes!!! :-D

Don't get me wrong....the rules are pretty strict (I was CGM for years- I read the book when I was pregnant 13 years ago!) I just started seeing the same attitudes as the Hinch groups pop up in the hair group.

It's this constant need to be told what to do and what to use - the inability to actually think for themselves or actually be themselves....I bought the shelf, what do I put on it? I bought the basket, what do I put in it?....I bought (all) the conditioner- how do I use it?

Does my head in :-/

Reactions: 3
Mario is a bastard. Basically I have a burner account on Instagram and it’s quite obvious due to the ratio of followers to following. I only use it to nose as I do t need my own personal account. followed him yesterday And I’ve been blocked today without even commenting anything. Silly twit. Thinks I’m gonna troll him or something😂 I’ll just view him on public anyhow😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.