Mrs Hinch #231 Covid‘s rising, Soph's calmer. Did she or didn’t she, get a plane to Palma?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she said it wasnt a long drive or did I make that up?? Whitby is miles away from her, its only an hour ish from me!

By castle ruin thing do you mean Whitby Abbey?
Yes I believe so, but I am 100% its Whitby x

Reactions: 1
SS is throwing all the shade with her "personalised mud kitchens are really expensive" post, I wonder if her little boy will get actual mud to play with and not cereal 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have been thinking the same thing!

I can't get on board with the Klopp fest, as I can't get over our game with liverpool in which we lost 4-5 😂
Cue: I needed a break for my mental health guyzzzzz, Ma and Vest hsve been ever so worried about me,what with all that hard reading for the audiobook and big cooking ive been doing...😔😔😔🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t know if she’s abroad or at home. However I agree with a previous poster that there’s a reason for this holiday. And it’s to do with her book and her ‘twolllzzz’. She never does anything without an ulterior motive. Hence the radio silence, the few pictures with inspirational quotes and inch high private eyes profession of love. When they get home there’s gonna be a Cheese fest about why she was away and quiet. Cos she was being horribly trolled and she couldn’t cope so mummazzzz said go away my darling spoilt cow. You deserve it, you work so hard and those naughty trolllzzz are making you boohoo.....ps buy my book where I tell you more
I’m calling a bingo

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Right found out where she is and you're right it is Whitby, the picture she took is from the castle ruin thing. :)

Have a look closely you'll see a bandstand next to a red brick building. Google map Whitby Harbour and you'll see a bandstand next to a red building which is the loos. Also if you look even closer you can sort of see a white shed behind the bandstand and on Google maps its an ice cream hut x
Hope you're right... BINGOOOOOOOO

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Right found out where she is and you're right it is Whitby, the picture she took is from the castle ruin thing. :)

Have a look closely you'll see a bandstand next to a red brick building. Google map Whitby Harbour and you'll see a bandstand next to a red building which is the loos. Also if you look even closer you can sort of see a white shed behind the bandstand and on Google maps its an ice cream hut x
Which photo are you referring to by the way. Procrastinating from work and want to have a nosy 😂👀

Reactions: 5
There's been loads of theories thrown out there but I've just seen her in Liverpool guys. Their on a boat on the Albert Dock. All 4 of them are dressed as the Beatles. Soph is Ringo

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just seen this article. A 14 year old kid who couldn’t sleep for days because The Grinch followed her on Instagram. I mean, I would love my son to be more tidy, but do her parents not worry that this is damn right weird!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Whitby 🤔 not far from us @Cocobean i don’t think the picture looked like Whitby.
Not sure either. I'm sure she said she wasn't travelling far but I have slept since then so feck knows!!

She could also have made the whole thing up so people didn't twig where she was going to. She couldn't lie straight in bed that one!

Reactions: 12
Not sure either. I'm sure she said she wasn't travelling far but I have slept since then so feck knows!!

She could also have made the whole thing up so people didn't twig where she was going to. She couldn't lie straight in bed that one!
Pa's family are in Durham/Sunderland.hour and a half from Whitby🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.