Mrs Hinch #231 Covid‘s rising, Soph's calmer. Did she or didn’t she, get a plane to Palma?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I post this page and put it? Who the duck writes such a tone deaf caption on something at a time like this?! It’s a public page
Do these dickheads not realise anti bac doesn’t kill viruses?

Reactions: 12
Can I post this page and put it? Who the duck writes such a tone deaf caption on something at a time like this?! It’s a public page
Oh absolutely loving it hun, having an absolute ball.. their idea of fun will never make sense to me.

Never mind all the people who have died.. It’s just so fun to anti bac guyzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What does that even mean?! 🤦🏼‍♀️ I hate those kind of nonsense inspirational scrawlings.

Maybe popped off somewhere foreign for a nip and tuck.

Neve stop being you pastry trolls. Don't let anybody dull your shine and remember we are next level tattlers.
Fuckin rambling shite to write on a box. That’s gonnae replace “live laugh love” shite. Or “home where dreams come to die” or something like that.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
[QUOTE="Moobiemoo, post: 2376340,

Bet she
Thread Suggestion:

🎵We are the pastry trolls, we’re sponsored by Jus-Rol, exposing Hinchy’s lies, our members on the rise!🎵

I know it’s too long, but I found myself singing it in the shower. 😂
I sang that to the tune of we are the ovaltines😂
[/QUOTE]
I sang it to that Cheeky Girls song tune!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You need to go and have a look at his latest thread on here. It’s so funny. The drinks trolly is the star of the show 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
As I’ve said I don’t live too far from him but honestly we don’t all speak like that. He’s from Ayrshire and I know people don’t speak like that there either. What I will say though is that he has a nasty streak and it comes out every now and then.
I’m from Glasgow originally and I feel so mortified every time I hear his voice. I don’t know anyone in Scotland who speaks like him.
Did you see his Ava May waxmelt ‘art’ print on the wall? I can’t unsee it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
These threads move so fast I cannot keep up so sorry if I'm repeating anyone. I've never ever known her be away from Instagram for so long. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe she's been off before. I wonder what erection is taking place while she is away? I did wonder if she had gone to butlins courtesy of her pal stace. Maybe she will say she had to escape for a while to gather her thoughts and get her head together before the big launch because of the haters. I could do with escaping too, I've worked all through lock down as have millions of others, I have not stepped foot in my parents house since lockdown, nobody has been in my house or garden or car, again as I'm sure millions of others have done the same, so I think it's us who need to escape. She has been having a whale of time with meeting her family, bday get togethers etc. I should be thankful I suppose that by her escaping it's helping our mental health too. Mind you, it's amazing how we can still fill page after page even when she isn't around. Bet she loves it as we know she reads on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
And you know the pillow chop thing? They do that in Austria to all their cushions and pillows, have done for years - so stolen!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.