Mrs Hinch #231 Covid‘s rising, Soph's calmer. Did she or didn’t she, get a plane to Palma?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't forget they were caught red handed saying they were clapping at 8pm and the clock on the wall behind them said 5pm. We all checked the clock the next day to make sure it was telling the correct time 😂
Oh my god, you’re kidding! Probably because 8pm would ruin their trivial pursuit game night. Pair of bellends

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Unfortunately I keep chopping the pillows it is like a really irritating habit I can’t stop myself doing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Spotted on Insta!
Have to say I sniffed the lenor the other day - couldn’t help myself! - so insipid and just, meh. Feel gutted for her in a way as she hyped it up so much, it’s really not all that.
would love to see the messages Tattle would stick on the bottles?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s back...Footage looks like a pre record of every other field she’s visited recently ngl

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m from Glasgow originally and I feel so mortified every time I hear his voice. I don’t know anyone in Scotland who speaks like him.
Did you see his Ava May waxmelt ‘art’ print on the wall? I can’t unsee it.
He makes me tense up with he way he talks! From just outside Glasgow myself and have never heard anyone speak like he does. Ma journehhh. duck up mate stop talking through your nose.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
FOUND HER!!!!
Screenshot_20200915-210412.png

Hinch has been hiding out in Stacey's loft (it must be an Essex thing?) she's now emerged with some frigging Jus-rrrrol 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
Good afternoon MHMMDI lurkers 👋 I'm perfectly well thanks, and I've never called a baby any names thanks. The mutt, however, is a fat, entitled twit.
It’s weird, it’s not like the dog is going to grow up, read the comments and get all offended 🙄 who cares if someone doesn’t like the dog?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What is the obsession with fields? She would be so jealous if she knew how many fields I can see when I am sat on my Combine Harvester 😆.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Here's a compilation of every field Ronnie & Hen have ever been to, to throw you off the scent that me and Jamie have really been throwing shapes and getting on it in Ibiza guysz

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I just seen on the hinch army fb page someone put up a picture of their dirty cupboard asking the best way to clean it. I didn't read all the comments but I seen the original poster then came on to say she didn't appreciate all the negative comments. It definitely made me realise, a lot of the people on that page are horrible to one another and all I really see on here is a bit on banter and actually support of each other. Mrs Hinch is a character that she has chosen to put out in the public eye, not every one is going to like her or agree with her, the same as every other "celebrity" 🤷‍♀️ anyway.... I hope this helps guyssssss
The amount of times people start posts with “please be kind” shows the kind of people they are.

Reactions: 19
I haven’t been on here for months, I’ve soooo missed it, Hinch munter is still grinding my gears even tho she’s “away” seen this on Instagram not sure if it’s been posted but these threads move so fast, I think she’s hilarious talking about Hinch the way she does 🤣🤣
83551527-EEF9-4A65-92B9-88733F5A3D42.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Freda is definitely with them. The kid has clothes on that actually fit AND have colour! He doesn’t look like a Victorian workhouse child like when she dresses him

• Haha
Reactions: 45
‘Tomorrow is a new beginning’ No sh*t Sherlock
I'm actually really pleased she's told me it's a new beginning, because I was really worried tomorrow would be a replay of my worst day of 2009. So I'm actually just really thankful for Soph and how she's changed my life. You're just an unwell, jealous, pastry troll and someone from Facebook will be along to tear you a new one soon. ATV.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.