Mrs Hinch #231 Covidโ€˜s rising, Soph's calmer. Did she or didnโ€™t she, get a plane to Palma?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ brilliant!! I showed my partner her new washing range when we went to Home of Bazza Argains & he very nonchalantly punched the softener and walked away ๐Ÿ˜‚ He has always hated her, even when I was a hincher and he tried to warn me of her marketing schemes๐Ÿ˜ณ
Sounds like you got a gudden there then he's a keeper ๐Ÿ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm Mrs Hinch, I've got my face on lenor.
Come follow me guyzzz, my life's such a bore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Can we predict whatโ€™s going to happen when she does her big return?

the song - Sunshine by Gabrielle?

- more thumbs up photos
- lots of Purple sea and neon green tree photos
- photos taken by Jamie pretending she didnโ€™t see him doing it, pretend laughing like a maniac whilst Ron vibes her with his deadpan nonchalant death stare
- mouldy leaves, sticks acorns and conkers ready for their hot glue treatment into a creation, which will go straight into the loft
- her garden will be completely mowed and weeded as if by magic when she returns as if time has stood still
- a montage of people buying migraine wonderland โ€˜fanks you Guuuuuyyyyzzzzโ€™
- Ron and Hen adventure update โ€˜they did a poo at the same time today guuuyyyzz!โ€™
- a jar of some local turmeric she bought for SS
OMG This is so accurate itโ€™s bleeping hilarious ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh I know Iโ€™m extremely Katherine to the party here but what the actual bleeeeeeep was that โ€œthe boys are fine I promise youโ€. Who has been worried like? Ya fucker, what a complete and utter tosser. Self obsessed bunch of chav bastards

• Haha
Reactions: 41
You never stop being a scouser wherever you are ๐Ÿ˜ my fella is trying his hardest to make our son support Man United but I've got him a Liverpool kit and babygrows etc and im planning on forcing it upon him ๐Ÿ˜‚ ive also met Jurgen Klopp I served him when I worked in a pub in Formby a few years ago, right after they beat Everton in a Derby! He had a rib eye steak and he tipped everyone who worked a tenner each! Hes even nicer and better looking in person!!

Just to keep it on topic I hope Hinch and Co never come to Liverpool ๐Ÿ˜‚ ill welcome Ron but that's it
I live in Liverpool - married a scouser. I regret to say that Mrs H has already been here - my husband came home from work one day and said heโ€™d gone to waterstones at lunch time and could hardly get it because of the queue of people waiting to get their book signed by a โ€˜skinny odd lookingโ€˜ woman (his words) ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hi guyyyyysss

newbie here! From Scotland ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ
Only had insta for a few weeks but was aware of the tap wanker for a while.
I have found my people ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ
I used to have a wee cute cushion that said โ€˜only dull women have immaculate housesโ€™ ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I found the video ๐Ÿ˜‚ were they drunk?! That snog at the end was bizarre!

Ew this has genuinely just made me feel nauseous. Everything about the pair of them ๐Ÿคขmanky bastards, nobody wants to see yous eating each otherโ€™s faces? Mingers.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And another thing, I canโ€™t stand the โ€œyou got thisโ€. I tell you what Iโ€™ve got you soppy fuckwit. Iโ€™ve got blisters the size of space hoppers from being on my feet all day in a red hot natural light starved hospital, I have two kids who canโ€™t even pass each other without trying to knock each other out, Iโ€™ve got a husband who is a right miserable shite because heโ€™s on nights all week. Iโ€™ve got a spotty face off heat and masks, Ive got a right fat arse because I canโ€™t stop eating convenience foods cos Iโ€™m so tired, Iโ€™ve got neeeeeee patience with Sophie Hoarder Hinchcliffe, Bugboy and Lord Fatsnomes of Maldonia. โ€œYou got thisโ€. Fffffuuucccckkkkk offffffffff.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
Surely sheโ€™s been doing this for too long now to keep up the โ€œIโ€™m just learning guyzzzโ€act

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.