Mrs Hinch #231 Covid‘s rising, Soph's calmer. Did she or didn’t she, get a plane to Palma?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And another thing, I can’t stand the “you got this”. I tell you what I’ve got you soppy fuckwit. I’ve got blisters the size of space hoppers from being on my feet all day in a red hot natural light starved hospital, I have two kids who can’t even pass each other without trying to knock each other out, I’ve got a husband who is a right miserable shite because he’s on nights all week. I’ve got a spotty face off heat and masks, Ive got a right fat arse because I can’t stop eating convenience foods cos I’m so tired, I’ve got neeeeeee patience with Sophie Hoarder Hinchcliffe, Bugboy and Lord Fatsnomes of Maldonia. “You got this”. Fffffuuucccckkkkk offffffffff.
Omg....we are sat on the sofa wetting ourselves!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And another thing, I can’t stand the “you got this”. I tell you what I’ve got you soppy fuckwit. I’ve got blisters the size of space hoppers from being on my feet all day in a red hot natural light starved hospital, I have two kids who can’t even pass each other without trying to knock each other out, I’ve got a husband who is a right miserable shite because he’s on nights all week. I’ve got a spotty face off heat and masks, Ive got a right fat arse because I can’t stop eating convenience foods cos I’m so tired, I’ve got neeeeeee patience with Sophie Hoarder Hinchcliffe, Bugboy and Lord Fatsnomes of Maldonia. “You got this”. Fffffuuucccckkkkk offffffffff.
Aww xx this did make me laugh though xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I just seen on the hinch army fb page someone put up a picture of their dirty cupboard asking the best way to clean it. I didn't read all the comments but I seen the original poster then came on to say she didn't appreciate all the negative comments. It definitely made me realise, a lot of the people on that page are horrible to one another and all I really see on here is a bit on banter and actually support of each other. Mrs Hinch is a character that she has chosen to put out in the public eye, not every one is going to like her or agree with her, the same as every other "celebrity" 🤷‍♀️ anyway.... I hope this helps guyssssss

• Heart
Reactions: 35
They are really horrible to each other. It’s just a place where grey soft furnishings go to out-grey one another

#castlegreyskullbattles

this hincher is having an orgasm
If I wrote that publicly my friends would rip me a new hole, daily, for the rest of my life 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t wait to see what colourless Christmas plans a ahead this year. Will it look like a funeral parlour again?
I just don’t get it. My kids have a playroom and their own Christmas tree in it. I let them decorate it themselves. Granted, it looks like an elf bleeping threw up on it but they love it. We have singing and dancing toys around the house, a green, red and gold theme with lights in the windows. Plus that god damn bastard bleeping elf turns up and causes all kids of tit.
Christmas is for family and kids. To see others happy. There’s no compromise at all In that house. It’s all what she wants. I feel for poor Ronnie.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.