Mrs Hinch #231 Covid‘s rising, Soph's calmer. Did she or didn’t she, get a plane to Palma?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is this bullshit now about tomorrow being a new beginning wish she’d just do one!!!! She has no idea what people are going through or that tomorrow will be any better or different 🤬

Reactions: 15
Stay hopeful? Are we expecting some sort of tragedy tomorrow? The music alone is depressing enough after a gloriously sunny day in Durham but the last thing anyone needs from the Essex Svengali is to be told to stay hopeful!
Here's an idea Soph, stay away from Instagram.

Ps...I like Eva Cassidy but there's a time and place for her music!
Hope this helps
All the vest xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I haven’t been on here for months, I’ve soooo missed it, Hinch munter is still grinding my gears even tho she’s “away” seen this on Instagram not sure if it’s been posted but these threads move so fast, I think she’s hilarious talking about Hinch the way she does 🤣🤣View attachment 243562
I'm so robbing a roll of stickers from the stationary cupboard at work and doing this next weekend! I'm sorry Tattle, I love Home Bargs, did before Grinch and will after! There's not one near me yet (it's being built now though 🤩) so every month I drag my husband a few towns across to a retail park with a Home Bargs, £land and New Look and I'm like a pig in tit 🤣 to be fair he doesn't have to come, he just likes the TGIs after.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Do you know, I don’t follow this Mario guy and have only heard about him in passing from Hinch. What’s his deal? Should i look at the Mario threads or will I end up down a hole?!....
Mario threads on here are hilarious and the loveliest bunch of tattlers x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
And you know the pillow chop thing? They do that in Austria to all their cushions and pillows, have done for years - so stolen!!
my brother in law used to work for an interior design company and he always chopped his cushions. I lived with them for a while and he would always tell us off if they weren’t done haha. That back in 2013 💁‍♀️😂 when I moved into my own place in 2014 I did the same, hate when people assume she started the trend 😴

Reactions: 8
Don't judge, Im Scottish 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 ;)
It's my guess that Henners has been booked in for doggy liposuction and will return to the pee stained grass a newer slimmer model.
Tufters will also be running round the pee grass dribbling a football with Vesties shouting "go on my son"
Or maybe there will be some shiny new grass to pee on, the type that just needs a quick wipe down with neat zoflora and a spritz of fabreeze.

:unsure::unsure::unsure:
Me too from Glasgow x

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Tomorrow will be a new day, yep a new day of head butting drills Bruising my face and enjoying my 40 hour work week while she’s swanned off on a boat on her 4th holiday

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.