Mrs Hinch #231 Covid‘s rising, Soph's calmer. Did she or didn’t she, get a plane to Palma?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we predict what’s going to happen when she does her big return?

the song - Sunshine by Gabrielle?

- more thumbs up photos
- lots of Purple sea and neon green tree photos
- photos taken by Jamie pretending she didn’t see him doing it, pretend laughing like a maniac whilst Ron vibes her with his deadpan nonchalant death stare
- mouldy leaves, sticks acorns and conkers ready for their hot glue treatment into a creation, which will go straight into the loft
- her garden will be completely mowed and weeded as if by magic when she returns as if time has stood still
- a montage of people buying migraine wonderland ‘fanks you Guuuuuyyyyzzzz’
- Ron and Hen adventure update ‘they did a poo at the same time today guuuyyyzz!’
- a jar of some local turmeric she bought for SS
She’ll most likely bring back a souvenir lump of rock that will look like a fossilised dog turd.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Awe ma lovelie. Get oan ma thread, get in ma lane, nae deabates, it’s ma jurnae, ma whole life is boujie and bespoke. You’ll no know this but ah built ma flat fae the grun up I tell ye. so aye and so forth. Come and smell the wealth my lovelie. 💎 ahm an Ava mae ambassador so a um and always always declare #ad boughtmyself. Nae issues was ASA here ma Luvlie so aye.

translation. Go check out cleaning with mario thread 😂😂😂😂.
I had a quick look once 😳 I’m sure my fellow Scots will agree that he is a major embarrassment and we do not all talk like that! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Might be kate to the party bit did anyone see this
😂😂😂😂 brilliant!! I showed my partner her new washing range when we went to Home of Bazza Argains & he very nonchalantly punched the softener and walked away 😂 He has always hated her, even when I was a hincher and he tried to warn me of her marketing schemes😳

• Haha
Liverpool also 💁🏻‍♀️ although I don’t have any Klopp cut outs in my house 😂 💙

I’m very kate as these threads fly out like there’s no tomorrow and I’ve just about got time to karate chop my cushions at the moment so I’ve missed about 50 threads as I’ve been over on the Scousebird ones 🌝

I’m hovering at the moment as I want all the tea on where Hinchy is holidaying but I just thought I’d say that Jaymee gives me proper sleazy vibes and especially seeing the LOUDDAAAAAAA video it’s put me off all my meals for the rest of the week.

Once Zoph posts or there’s any concrete tea on her staycation can you light a Minky in the sky like on Batman so I can park my arse?

ATV x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I found the video 😂 were they drunk?! That snog at the end was bizarre!

Holy tit!! I’ve never seen this! Brilliant 😂😂 what a total embarrassment they are! 🤮
Couldn’t watch it earlier cos I was at work..I’m just a mere peasant with a real job guyzzzzzz 😭🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Liverpool also 💁🏻‍♀️ although I don’t have any Klopp cut outs in my house 😂 💙

I’m very kate as these threads fly out like there’s no tomorrow and I’ve just about got time to karate chop my cushions at the moment so I’ve missed about 50 threads as I’ve been over on the Scousebird ones 🌝

I’m hovering at the moment as I want all the tea on where Hinchy is holidaying but I just thought I’d say that Jaymee gives me proper sleazy vibes and especially seeing the LOUDDAAAAAAA video it’s put me off all my meals for the rest of the week.

Once Zoph posts or there’s any concrete tea on her staycation can you light a Minky in the sky like on Batman so I can park my arse?

ATV x
All this Klopp talk and I’m hundreds of miles away 😢.
Jamie is a creepy bastard. Makes my skin crawl when I see him.

Reactions: 10
Wonder what they have been getting up to on holiday

Saturday- woke up and had some cheese strings for breakfast. Spent all afternoon writing the list for the Chinese that night
Sunday- woke up and had some cheese strings for breakfast. Watched TV. Soph had a bath. Jamie played on his Willy Hill app
Monday- woke up and had some cheese strings for breakfast. Photoshopped thumbs up onto nice background. Let Henry run round on a field
Today- both ignoring each other on their phones. Ron is on his 600th bag of Cheetos, Henry is asleep outside and their considering sharing a kebab for tea
I'm sure they fitted in some talc time too!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Poignant memories 💜
Hard to believe the atrocity happened 25 years ago?
I remember where I was and my reaction all those years ago.🙏
It was horrendous, I knew, or knew of, most of the families, we lived just a couple of hundred yards from the school, my girls went there, but we had moved the year before ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Poignant memories 💜
Hard to believe the atrocity happened 25 years ago?
I remember where I was and my reaction all those years ago.🙏
I recently rewatched the TV programme about Dunblane where they went through all the pictures of all the poor little babies 😢 I sobbed uncontrollably through it, it's a horror that will never fade

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I had a bit of spare time this afternoon so I had a look at Mario's Instagram page. I've had to pour myself a large glass of wine to take the edge off! 😂 someone has either bought him or gifted him a silver mirrored contraption, glittering with diamante and he's arranged all his bottles of spirits on it together with his little glasses and drinking straws. I swear he was seconds away from an orgasm! It's absolutely awful! 😂 he said he'd been looking for one and B&M came up trumps!
I honestly don't know whether to feel sorry for him or not! He's round the bloody bend! 😂😂
I went and looked at his insta a while back. I had to ask on here if he was real or a social experiment? He’s got as many adjectives as Hinch I.E just the 1. At least grinch has space for all her shite, he’s looking like a step away from The hoarders programme.
I bet herself is loving this wondering tho. It keeps her interest flowing. Meanwhile her army are crying into their soup makers, walking round like zombies huffing Zoflo. Where are youuuuu. I can’t function without being told what to cook. Hey army You’ve got this 💪💪🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I had a bit of spare time this afternoon so I had a look at Mario's Instagram page. I've had to pour myself a large glass of wine to take the edge off! 😂 someone has either bought him or gifted him a silver mirrored contraption, glittering with diamante and he's arranged all his bottles of spirits on it together with his little glasses and drinking straws. I swear he was seconds away from an orgasm! It's absolutely awful! 😂 he said he'd been looking for one and B&M came up trumps!
I honestly don't know whether to feel sorry for him or not! He's round the bloody bend! 😂😂
You need to go and have a look at his latest thread on here. It’s so funny. The drinks trolly is the star of the show 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
As I’ve said I don’t live too far from him but honestly we don’t all speak like that. He’s from Ayrshire and I know people don’t speak like that there either. What I will say though is that he has a nasty streak and it comes out every now and then.

• Haha
  • Heart
I’ve been meaning to do this since yesterday to show what a filter can do. This is a free app off the internet, it’s very basic but look how it lifts a dull photo. Soph, or her PR people, have access to much more expensive and sophisticated apps that make Malden look like a Caribbean postcard.

Can I say how lovely it’s been with no bog-pining and tap-wanking for day?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I’ve been meaning to do this since yesterday to show what a filter can do. This is a free app off the internet, it’s very basic but look how it lifts a dull photo. Soph, or her PR people, have access to much more expensive and sophisticated apps that make Malden look like a Caribbean postcard.
This posh girls from the costwolds do this and then sell their presets to followers. Oops don’t want to give hinch more ideas.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.