Mrs Hinch #229 Endless holidays because they have cash aplenty, Their lives are empty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she gone on another holiday? Why turn off all the electric switches, when someone is staying there, you fool lol. No doubt the cleaners will be in today. Her book will be about her bra falling off on this morning, trolls, anxiety, and her blood disorder, the end.

Reactions: 13
I know am well Kate to the party here but taking your book on ya jollies with you tho? What a fucking gremlin, I’ve never known someone to love themselves so much. Also my fucking mum said ‘stay silent soph till the time is right’ YOU LEGIT CLEAN YOUR FUCKING HOUSE LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN BEING WHO IN THE HELL DO YOU HONESTLY THINK YOU ARE? her mam must think she’s actually a fucking A lister, what a bunch of absolute weapons man! I’m literally RED with embarrassment for her
Soz for the language

Reactions: 42
Thread suggestion stay silent until the price is right, now is the right price

Reactions: 17
To be fair I always pack like I'm gonna shit myself three times a day, every day of the holiday just in case hahahah
I know someone who takes 14 pairs of brand new Knickers on Holiday and bins them each day!!!! She doesn’t want her Case searched at Arrivals and be mortified by her skidders!!! I said have you never heard of something called “Travel Wash”

Reactions: 18
I am definitely not a fan, but take note Zoph !!!
True but I wish these celebs could do something nice like this without having to broadcast it on Instagram. It just makes it feel like they’re doing it for praise rather than trying to help those less fortunate

Reactions: 7
Mgh says you’re a wanker
Mgh says don’t be a pretentious twat
Mgh says snacks save lives (I’m a fat bitch soz) but cheese strings are for children

Look at me, I’m the next Ma Barker!!

Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion
“off on hols, to read about trolls, suitcase ready crammed with jus-roll”

Reactions: 23
I hope that each and everyone that makes it into the memwahhhh in the troll chapter is Thanked for the content they have provided and was asked beforehand for their comment

Reactions: 8
Build the pergola....Jamie has never so much as hung a picture, painted a wall or fixed anything broken....SHE even went out and brought the screw boxes and SHE organised the garage then got the workman in to do the rest...think I would want a man who is a man..... not a babysitter?

Reactions: 13
Please BeeBee remember that you are so appreciated and are bloody amazing. I can't even imagine what you have been through this last year and you are still doing the work. Hinch isn't even worth your thoughts for even 1 second. Despite all your anxiety you keep going and you should be utterly very proud of yourself.

Reactions: 15
I hope that each and everyone that makes it into the memwahhhh in the troll chapter is Thanked for the content they have provided and was asked beforehand for their comment
Nothing stopping us writing our own book - Being Bullied by Tattle Trolls.

Reactions: 7
Did anyone get a decent screen shot of the book?
I noticed a photo of her as a child with a broken arm.I remember hearing the story of how Freda left her strapped in a child seat on the back of her bike and went into a shop-the bike fell over
Wtf top mum Freda 10 out of 10. And she idolises this woman, living her life by the gospel of mummy.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.