Mrs Hinch #228 In the village of Maldon, born and raised Behind the sofa is where I spend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always has to be organised? OK hun!
So the stories where you have "forgot the car was coming" "forgot about packing" and whatever else is all lies? Or is the anxiety card all lies? Can't have both!
Cant be that bad if you are going away AGAIN! Mingling with other people AGAIN!

Tell you what else is hard, suffering from anxiety and depression and then watching your 8 year old daughter go through it because of her chronic health problems. Crying because she can't remember stuff. Crying because she is scared to go out and covid19 gets her.
Crying because she doesnt want to lose friends and pushes herself to go to school.

But hey, what do I know! Pack ya bags and piss off and hope you break your phone and can't get access to Instagram anymore.
It's people like her that make the stigma around mental health worse, because people assuming anxiety is just worrying a bit. She hasn't got a clue what it's like, constantly made up and dressed well and going to events and holidays and cashing her cheques. She's such a liar.

Reactions: 20
Hey, can you get your partner or friend or kid to film you slowly chewing on the kofta then do a creepy slow zoom on your half smile? That’s how I like to watch people eat
Yeah and I'll thrust my thumb up in front of the camera at the end 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've been lurking on these threads for too long! Just LOL'd at her last story particularly 'zen and relaxed' she's off her bleeping rocker 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's people like her that make the stigma around mental health worse, because people assuming anxiety is just worrying a bit. She hasn't got a clue what it's like, constantly made up and dressed well and going to events and holidays and cashing her cheques. She's such a liar.
I get the well dressed part, but if I'm running late I literally look like tit. But some days I dont brush my teeth never mind my hair.
What i find is, you find people that suffering extremely from it are the ones that don't talk about it and just get one with it (i know im contradicted myself here by talking about it but its not often I do, especially to friends and family) then you get ones like her who use it to play on people. tit quick talk about anxiety so people don't get to pissed off about us having another holiday and they'll think I deserved it. Shes a joke and funny shes been known to help improve MH when in honestly I think she causes more then helps.

Reactions: 12
Just seen her story, has she seriously described herself as having a strong work ethic 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why exactly is she hoovering toast crumbs with the same handheld she uses to hoover up Inchs pubes? She hasn't got a clue about hygiene, skanky minger

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hi, I have been lurking on these threads for a while but this is my first post. Please go easy on me.
What was that with the toaster crumbs??? Why would anyone tip them onto the counter to hoover them up? Put them in the bin or tip them down the sink, you know, like a normal person. Why would you want to create more work for yourself? Oh, that's right, because you have no content otherwise.
Has anyone else noticed how, for a cleaning account, a lot of what she cleans is a bit minging? The vase the other week springs to mind, and the hoover 🤢🤢🤢. My son takes the piss out of me because I am meticulously clean and tidy but, even if I wasn't, I couldn't have filth like that lying around the house. Bet it stinks.
Also, the cushion chop thing. I don't get it. In fact, I hate it! I think it ruins the look of a cushion. Is anyone with me on that?
Thank you all for opening my eyes and giving me some good laughs along the way
Yessss the cushion chop makes me irrationally angry 😂I bloody hate iTTT

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion!

Sophie Rose but not Rose, brows so high, still shocked at that fish pie

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can't stand fish, so I have never made a fish pie. Nigella I am not, but without even looking it up I would think you should cook the fish first? I'm thinking it's like a fish version of cottage pie, and I would definitely cook the filling for one of those before assembling it ready for the oven. Also, that sauce looked absolutely bleeping rank 🤮 she's been so mollycoddled and pampered that she's reached the age of 30 without knowing how to make a basic sauce. I'd be disappointed if that was my child! In fact, my 12 year old knows how to make a basic white sauce.
I was just thinking this! I don’t eat fish either but thought you would cook the fish first like you would with mince in a cottage of Shepard’s pie?!

Reactions: 4
The more I look at instagram today the more pissed off I am getting. Hinchy claiming anxiety despite packing to go away for the zillionth time, Scarlett Moffat claiming she's devastated because she has to cancel her 30th birthday party ( there is a bleeping pandemic, and you had a massive party for your mum a couple of weeks ago) and Soloman being massively patronising with her "you got this tit".
What the duck is the world coming to when people look up to these idiots and hang on their every word. Has independent thought been lost somewhere since I was born (a very long time ago) and now 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I was just thinking this! I don’t eat fish either but thought you would cook the fish first like you would with mince in a cottage of Shepard’s pie?!
You do. I poach the fish in milk first then use that milk to make the cheese sauce.

Reactions: 14
Why exactly is she hoovering toast crumbs with the same handheld she uses to hoover up Inchs pubes? She hasn't got a clue about hygiene, skanky minger
Just what I thought! Then she didn't even bother to wipe down with bleach spray/antibacterial spray (not like she doesn't have any!) Elbow grease won't get rid of any germs :sick: I never understand why she can't just tip them into the bin, she's not wired up right.

Reactions: 11
Just duck off with your fake anxiety you patronising bleep, you dont have a clue!
Have you ever felt physically sick at the thought of going out of the front door in the morning even though you are going to a Job that you go to every day, had to turn your car around twice and return home on the way to work because you have an irrational worry that you have left something switched on that will burn the house down while you are out, had your heart racing so badly you're convinced you are having a heart attack, missed social events because you are terrified and cant make yourself be around people, curled up in the darkest corner of your house because you cant move from fear of something unknown?
You want to keep posting tit about anxiety then do some research and do something bleeping useful instead of the constant bullshit and trying to pretend you care. You are paying lip service to something you know nothing about and dont care about so duck off you patronising, selfish, cold hearted witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I haven’t got time to look now but I would nearly be 100% sure that most of those things she done this morning are pre records. They really look familiar but then everything she does is either copied or re posted

Reactions: 17
I didnt start following her until she reached 1M
So iv just looked back from the start of her account
She's been mixing chemicals fir a very long time
Using zoflora in ways it shouldnt be used and also in electrical items 🤬
She been being gifted by Zoflora for a good long time too 😱🙄🙄😱

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I haven’t got time to look now but I would nearly be 100% sure that most of those things she done this morning are pre records. They really look familiar but then everything she does is either copied or re posted
Well! The sink shine is certainly an old one, the woman is so bloody boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.