Mrs Hinch #228 In the village of Maldon, born and raised Behind the sofa is where I spend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgive me tattlers for I have sinned.

I've just made lamb koftas to go with a Greek salad for tea tonight and I used some of Monty Rons favourite. Am I now a Hincher?
Hey, can you get your partner or friend or kid to film you slowly chewing on the kofta then do a creepy slow zoom on your half smile? That’s how I like to watch people eat

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Why empty crumbs on to the side just to hoover them. You wouldnt smear butter on the side just to wipe it again? What is the point. What are you doing lady?

Reactions: 20
Yeah, she deleted it 😂 must of realised how desperate she looked for the tit softener to sell
What was it all about? Kids were nightmares last night. Growing pains!! Toddler needed copious amounts of water at 10pm, wanted more calpol after id given her the correct amount so she had a massive meltdown, then her blanket was too hot and then too cold!!! I need a bloody holiday!!!

Reactions: 6
Hi, I have been lurking on these threads for a while but this is my first post. Please go easy on me.
What was that with the toaster crumbs??? Why would anyone tip them onto the counter to hoover them up? Put them in the bin or tip them down the sink, you know, like a normal person. Why would you want to create more work for yourself? Oh, that's right, because you have no content otherwise.
Has anyone else noticed how, for a cleaning account, a lot of what she cleans is a bit minging? The vase the other week springs to mind, and the hoover 🤢🤢🤢. My son takes the piss out of me because I am meticulously clean and tidy but, even if I wasn't, I couldn't have filth like that lying around the house. Bet it stinks.
Also, the cushion chop thing. I don't get it. In fact, I hate it! I think it ruins the look of a cushion. Is anyone with me on that?
Thank you all for opening my eyes and giving me some good laughs along the way

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Why empty crumbs on to the side just to hoover them. You wouldnt smear butter on the side just to wipe it again? What is the point. What are you doing lady?
To show the #gifted Shark, of course!

PS Soph - stop calling it a Hoover, it's not a Hoover!

Reactions: 11
“It don’t matter what the haters say, you do you” ok Mrs Hinch, you’ve just cemented the fact that you’re a complete narcissist and selfish, self centred, tone deaf witch.

“The haters” as you call us are merely pointing out that you’re rubbing your lazy lifestyle and vast wealth accrued from it in peoples faces. THREE holidays in a month. I don’t care what anyone says, it’s disgusting at the best of times let alone in a pandemic when people are losing their jobs and struggling to see their loved ones. Peoples mental health is at an all time low and she’s there fannying round with a bleeping duster, and flaunting all her new stuff, her rug, her pergola her landscaped garden. She’s probably pissed £100,000 down the drain during lockdown alone .

And don’t get me started on her fat duck lazy bastard husband. Why isn’t he working? Just because she’s bringing in cash doesn’t mean he shouldn’t have a job! Get some pride man, you’re a bleeping waste of space.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Highchair is on the Hinch list. I don’t have kids yet but I would assume you wipe it down after every meal?
yes! You remove the plate and crumbs and then wipe it down, she makes such palaver out of simple every day jobs which nobody else thinks about. It’s like watching a child

Reactions: 14
She has two highchairs? They’re awkward, manky, space-eating buggers, I was delighted when I could get rid of mine. Why would you want two? Even if I’d been given an extra one, I’d find a friend or someone that could use it.

As for holidayfest, I’m not jealous. One of the reasons we enjoy our holidays is that we work our butts off so we feel we’ve earned our holiday chilling out. I genuinely wouldn’t want to go on holiday every other week.

That said, my teenagers being back at school this week feels like a holiday, particularly for my kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.