Mrs Hinch #228 In the village of Maldon, born and raised Behind the sofa is where I spend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she afraid of being fired by her boss, she doesn’t have a proper job, let alone a boss! Unless that’s what Jamie makes her call him.

Afraid of being caught out in one of her many lies more like!

Reactions: 18
Here she goes. Pulling the anxiety card out. 🙄 it’s getting boring now and just diminishes people with REAL anxiety

• Heart
Reactions: 37
That sink is scratched to duck! 😂 should have gotten a ceramic butler sink, that would have looked better with that kitchen anyway. No taste
Its been like that since about 2 weeks after she got it cos she cant leave the feckin thing alone! Might have been less noticeable if she got one with ridges in, and not one that's flat. But we all know ZERO thought went into that kitchen!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Grinch is not bothered about cruelty free products WHATSOEVER!
The only products she uses that are cruelty free is Astonish window and glass.
Did you notice the wording on the post about her laundry detergent and fabric conditioner?
"has not been tested on animals" this refers to the end product and not the ingredients; there's a difference.
Did you know P&G and Unilever are the worst and biggest companies to test their products on animals. All their products are tested on animals primarily because they sell to China and it's the law there to test before allowing them into the country.
Never once has Zophlora mentioned cruelty free until CC and MP have been calling it out and lots of comments on HB facebook post about this too.
Word is getting back and I feel sales aren't what they should be so she had to go put stickers on the bottles in desperate hope sheeples go buy it.

Download "Cruelty cutter" app and go scan it in home bargain and also all the different products she uses and lets see exactly what is and isn't cruelty free. Lol I will scream bingo on just the glass cleaner which she uses a M cloth which is designed for CHEMICAL FREE CLEANING! Which she should promote, but doesn't.................

Hinchy, do you love me, are you cleaning?

Perhaps, you could raffle off your holiday to a deserving family?
Raise some money for charity?
No you selfish cow.

Me, me, me! Grab everything for free! Coz it's all about me! > New thread title just there #bekond
Yes this!!!!! We went fully cruelty free 4 years ago now and it infuriated me the wording of her bullshit justification. Of course it’s tested on animals. I hate how she will have managed to pull the wool over the stupid witches’ eyes who believe everything they read and don’t bother doing any of their own investigating

Reactions: 8
Elbow grease on the toaster why? She’s going to make everyone ill .
Exactly, elbow grease is a degreaser, Little tip zoph, toast isn't greasy till after you've put the butter on when it's comes out of the toaster ..you can have that one

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why the duck would you use a product that can strip oil from an engine to clean. That is worrying.
But keep doing you Zoph. Toxic bint.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Im calling bingo!! I said yesterday she never raises awareness for anxiety and mental health!! But late now hun!!!

Reactions: 16
I can't see this post about "anxiety". Have I been blocked already after one post on here or has she deleted it because she's a fraud? I can still see her earlier stuff 🤯

Reactions: 1
Oh the good old anxiety card being pulled out today. What she really means is go buy her latest lenor crap and pre order her new book. Let's all feel sorry for little old soph. And that post that she just shared, one of the points was likes to be organised. How the duck can she say that when apparently she's going away tomorrow but she only got her suitcase out last night. Surely if that's the case you would like to be prepared well in advance. She always says oh time goes by so fast, well yea it will do especially when you spend all day on your phone blocking people and uploading pre recorded content

Reactions: 19
Another bleeping pity party this morning claiming anxiety what a joker!

Reactions: 10
I'm actually fuming at the anxiety thing she shared. The fact she's trying to relate to "being late for work" when she literally did a video of her putting on makeup when she was "late"?! If I'm ever late for my ACTUAL JOB I feel like I'm going to throw up and cry, I don't go on Instagram stories. That's what anxiety is love, not doing your makeup routine. Shut up.

Reactions: 21
Didn't she say she the late the other day when she was slapping on her makeup? 😂

Reactions: 12
Always has to be organised? OK hun!
So the stories where you have "forgot the car was coming" "forgot about packing" and whatever else is all lies? Or is the anxiety card all lies? Can't have both!
Cant be that bad if you are going away AGAIN! Mingling with other people AGAIN!

Tell you what else is hard, suffering from anxiety and depression and then watching your 8 year old daughter go through it because of her chronic health problems. Crying because she can't remember stuff. Crying because she is scared to go out and covid19 gets her.
Crying because she doesnt want to lose friends and pushes herself to go to school.

But hey, what do I know! Pack ya bags and piss off and hope you break your phone and can't get access to Instagram anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
How is she afraid of being fired by her boss, she doesn’t have a proper job, let alone a boss! Unless that’s what Jamie makes her call him.

Afraid of being caught out in one of her many lies more like!
organised but forget to pack everytime you go away 🤔
Walking contradiction

Reactions: 14
I'm actually fuming at the anxiety thing she shared. The fact she's trying to relate to "being late for work" when she literally did a video of her putting on makeup when she was "late"?! If I'm ever late for my ACTUAL JOB I feel like I'm going to throw up and cry, I don't go on Instagram stories. That's what anxiety is love, not doing your makeup routine. Shut up.
This is me also. I hate the feeling of being late, even if I know I'm on time, I still get the pangs of "ah tit I'm going to be late and get a bollocking" I once had an anxiety attack while at work where I honestly thought I was having a heart attack as the pain was that bad and cried.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
all these sob story posts always on a purple background, subliminally getting people to buy rose wonderland

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.