Mrs Hinch #228 In the village of Maldon, born and raised Behind the sofa is where I spend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if this holiday is anything to do with the beach hut they are viewing? It also wouldn’t surprise me if they go to that same hotel SS went to - it did look beautiful. Also the holiday announcement, explains the mystery troll message the other night. She needed to soften the blow of another unrepeatable holiday, with a pity party. And watch her get her legs out on this holiday and thank the shoppers for allowing her to have the confidence to do so!

That’s still a heartbreaking situation. Giving up your much loved pet (so still a permanent loss) to someone who will most probably then get the treatment for free or at a heavily discounted rate - when if they just offered that (maybe not financially viable) or a payment plan to the owner in the first place, the sadness and heartbreak could be avoided.
Not everyone can afford insurance and although there is the argument of don’t get a pet if you can’t afford it I don’t think it’s that simple. Having a pet is a wonderful thing and brings huge joy and comfort and a great learning opportunity for kids (and the standard expected costs of food, treats, bedding, grooming, worm/flea treatment, nail/teeth clean care) and mostly you will have a problematic free life - so when an illness or accident occurs, I really believe vets should be more flexible and WILLING to help.
Anyway, apologies, I’m passionate because I love mine and my vets are robbing, cold hearted bastards and would definitely put me in this situation. As you were haha 😂
i have a much loved cat (who rules the house) but as he’s now old and a bit decrepit our insurance is £93 a month. We can just about afford it but as I lost my job during COVID if it goes up anymore we might have to cancel it. I’m hoping he stays ok this year and it might come down 🥴🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Bloody sympathy card comes out when she’s done tit wrong and can’t be held accountable. Soph if you lived with depression and anxiety you wouldn’t do half the things you do!!!

Reactions: 17
I didnt start following her until she reached 1M
So iv just looked back from the start of her account
She's been mixing chemicals fir a very long time
Using zoflora in ways it shouldnt be used and also in electrical items 🤬
She been being gifted by Zoflora for a good long time too 😱🙄🙄😱
"I don't know how this happened too little ole me". Seems like you were desperate for followers with the use of about 30 hashtags per post. What a joke!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What an utter calculating bleep! She’s had ready to post for the sympathy! WE see you Zoph, right through you, narcissist!!

Reactions: 13
I wonder if this holiday is anything to do with the beach hut they are viewing? It also wouldn’t surprise me if they go to that same hotel SS went to - it did look beautiful. Also the holiday announcement, explains the mystery troll message the other night. She needed to soften the blow of another unrepeatable holiday, with a pity party. And watch her get her legs out on this holiday and thank the shoppers for allowing her to have the confidence to do so!

That’s still a heartbreaking situation. Giving up your much loved pet (so still a permanent loss) to someone who will most probably then get the treatment for free or at a heavily discounted rate - when if they just offered that (maybe not financially viable) or a payment plan to the owner in the first place, the sadness and heartbreak could be avoided.
Not everyone can afford insurance and although there is the argument of don’t get a pet if you can’t afford it I don’t think it’s that simple. Having a pet is a wonderful thing and brings huge joy and comfort and a great learning opportunity for kids (and the standard expected costs of food, treats, bedding, grooming, worm/flea treatment, nail/teeth clean care) and mostly you will have a problematic free life - so when an illness or accident occurs, I really believe vets should be more flexible and WILLING to help.
Anyway, apologies, I’m passionate because I love mine and my vets are robbing, cold hearted bastards and would definitely put me in this situation. As you were haha 😂
She had insurance but not the money to pay up front and claim it back. My dad has dementia and is in bits

• Sad
Reactions: 5
1st one song lyrics a pop at tattle
2nd why can't you just put the crumbs in the bleeping bin like a normal person
3rd who called bingo on the wheelie bin clean tick

Fml 🤦‍♀️
“it doesn’t matter what the haters say” yet she stalks tattle and posts things according to what we say 🥰

Reactions: 14
She may well have anxiety. It presents in many different forms so I’m not going to sit here and say she’s not got it. I’m very confident and can talk the ear off people are parties. I do that while I’m dying inside and think they hate me but I keep talking. You’d never know how I feel inside or after. You’d never know I sit up until 3am some nights repeating one stupid sentence I said 7 years ago!

However Soph, if you do have anxiety then is it diagnosed? When did you get your diagnosis? It’s a medical condition after all. It’s not just feeling nervous or sick because you fucked up. You said you want to be open and honest about it to help people. What medication are you taking? Have you ever went the medication route. What about therapy? Did you go CBT or just general talking therapy?

Oh yeah you probably can’t answer those questions because anxiety is just a cash cow and safety net for you.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She won’t potty train! That’ll be up to Inch. She’ll say “mummmaaazzz does not haz williz so doesn’t know how to show bin mannnnzzzz”
I wouldn’t be surprised if she does have a wIllie .... to match her other man traits 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
You bleeping tit face wanker head.how dare you.yes you might worry.i think that often comes when the guilty worry all the time they will finally be found out.that people will see their truth. That they lose power.yep narcissist have those worry often .
Don't you dare post that shot when for many you bring doom.for many on here they dread seeing your posts because they no what guilt shame and bullshit will being by YOUR lies to sell.YOUR a brilliant saleswoman hunz.but you do it by manipulation of the most vulnerable in our society and that is what stings.
Anyone can have anxiety.it comes in all forms.all shapes such or poor.loud or quiet.most are functioning and doing things the stigma says a person with anxiety never would.they live on figthing like the warriors they are.but to slip it in every time u fuk up or are going to.every time you need a symparhy sell.like buying ten houses.or not covering the real tit you cause,the real harm you don't ever acknowledge.YOU cause anxiety.
How many of your followers probably felt relief this weekend when you weren't there to fuel ther feeling of inadequacy.that they could be them for a while.
No idea.no idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
1st one song lyrics a pop at tattle
2nd why can't you just put the crumbs in the bleeping bin like a normal person
3rd who called bingo on the wheelie bin clean tick

Fml 🤦‍♀️
The pergola sweep has tbeen ticked off either unless she's going to sweep it again 🤞🤞 hope so!!!!

Reactions: 4
Fucked up the zaphlara,took too many holidays, can’t sell the lenor. Upset the Hinchers not telling them about hb appearance,Time to play another sympathy card the troll one didn’t work so she’s playing the fanxiety card. No one believes you!

Reactions: 16
Anxiety card comes out again.

If she really has anxiety, and wants to bring it onto IG, then she should do some videos talking about it - when it started, when she realised it was a problem, how she got diagnosed, treatments she’s tried, coping strategies she uses, how it affected pregnancy and motherhood. Not just glibly referencing it to up her engagement. It’s insulting to people who do have MH problems. She could actually use her platform to educate and inspire; but she can’t be fucked so she just reposts some bullshit JPEG from somewhere else. Nice one, Soph.

Reactions: 19
Nobody calls their other half ‘darling’ anymore. In fact, who uses the word ‘darling’ now unless they’re pretending to be in Eastenders or on London market stall. Why does she have to be such a massive liar??? 😂😂
Maybe he said Dora, not darling, and she misheard. Or maybe he is old timey like Clark Gable. “Frankly my darling, I don’t smell a thing” because we know the new scent is a dud.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've had a horrible few hours at work and haven't been able to bring myself to watch her stories, and after reading here first and hearing there is ANOTHER holiday on the horizon and an expensive Poppy Belle Florals installation, I don't think I'll bother. Sounds extreme, but I feel kind of on edge tonight, and I think it will push me over 😢
So sorry to hear this. All us pastry trolls are here, I'm sure if you ever needed a chat you could message any of us directly x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just a quick add...
I do love a good half an hour or so in Home & Bargain (any fellow scousers out there will be with me on the proper name).
I went in yesterday, there was a temporary stand of Hinch Chunderland as you walked in, another at the end of the cleaning aisle, and then the usual spot amongst all the other fabric softener. All shelves were fully stocked. Nobody fighting/grabbing etc.
I had a sniff, I must admit, curiosity got the better of me, ... It was... underwhelming, doesn't really smell of anything. Just though it was a bit naff.
Saw some comments saying that hopefully the cheap stickers will come to Liverpool shops. I sincerely hope that doesn't happen

Reactions: 11
I didnt start following her until she reached 1M
So iv just looked back from the start of her account
She's been mixing chemicals fir a very long time
Using zoflora in ways it shouldnt be used and also in electrical items 🤬
She been being gifted by Zoflora for a good long time too 😱🙄🙄😱
"hoovered with my shark" what an absolute whopper she is, thick as shite 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was just thinking this! I don’t eat fish either but thought you would cook the fish first like you would with mince in a cottage of Shepard’s pie?!
Actually I make fish pie a lot and you can put raw fish in the dish. Fish takes no time at all to cook - Jamie Oliver never cooks his first"

Reactions: 2
Maybe he said Dora, not darling, and she misheard. Or maybe he is old timey like Clark Gable. “Frankly my darling, I don’t smell a thing” because we know the new scent is a dud.
Don’t you know mad freda is from the eastend?? Phaps that’s y 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.