Mrs Hinch #225 We aren't just any trolls. We're M&S pastry trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just laughed out loud at your new thumbnail 🤣 your username should be Eat More Ham & Cheese Buttys!
I tried to find a Hinch pic but kept seeing them all used so I’ll be the foodie tattler 😆. Can’t believe I still had the birthday sarnies in my screenshots.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I tried to find a Hinch pic but kept seeing them all used so I’ll be the foodie tattler 😆. Can’t believe I still had the birthday sarnies in my screenshots.
I comment on a few other threads so I dont want a Hinch thumbnail 🤣 I love seeing everyone elses though!

Reactions: 8
Those febreeze toilet air fresheners only smell of anything for about 2 days!

Reactions: 9
The time they all had a random picnic next to the dual carriageway and a ‘pond’ that just looked like a massive puddle....
I remember that 😂😂 she diddnt show the dual carriageway, trying to make it look “magical“ But locals on here knew exactly where it was.
She hates her hinchers deep down and doesn’t wanna be approached so that’s what she resorts too 🙈😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t really comment on Hinch’s threads. I’m more a mummyblogger disaster zone follower, but I just tried searching for her on my Insta. Can’t find her. So I’m blocked?! How bizarre. I stopped following her aaaaages ago and she’s blocked me?
Shes quite good at blocking people, the final push for her to block me was, me liking a comment someone left saying "you've done good, seeing as your a salewomans" boom blocked hhah and her mate Mario followed suited blocking me, even tho I've never followed him, never commented, liked or Jack tit. Never mind, trash took its self out by sounds of it ha

The only acceptable name for our Tattle Mem-wah needs to be stolen from a movie, like Grinch stole from the Greatest Showman.

A Tattle Mem-wah...
The Burn Book.
Maybe on the day the mem wah comes out we'll all dress in pink, like the mean girls we are told we are haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion: HMP tracksuit for Mrs Grinch, zoflora in water makes me cringe

• Haha
How long before we get a "good morning from Ron and Hen" with some boring photos of the two of them? I really hope they both had a proper adventure yesterday instead of one of their usual mundane ones - Ron eats egg and tumeric while staring at his Mummaz iPhone and Hen lies in his divan with his knob out. Riveting!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Surely she’s fuming cause the bleeping smelly thing to the right has got to her head? I had one once, I was passing out every time I took a tit almost. They’re awful and too strong. 🤦🏻‍♀️
We had one, I pierced it and got distracted so left it in our bedroom, for days id wake up with a headache and a strong smell that made me feel sick, to discover it was that bloody thing. I've stuck it in the bedroom and once its finished I'll not be buying another one.
Hinches head must be spinning if she has these, all those cleaning sprays and wax melts going.

Reactions: 9
I can not believe we are approaching another new thread!

So I’m going for a thread suggestion:
Digital Detox for Hinch & Vest. Secretly reading tattle reliving her “best”

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I'm pretty sure the Detox thing is supposed to be an entire weekend 🤔
I thought that but had a look on zoe suggs insta and she’s put ‘see you on sunday’ so it looks like it was just yesterday

Reactions: 6
A stand out memory for me will always be the day vestlife had to pick her up off the floor cos everything was going wrong. For me that was the day I realised she wasn’t right.
No he “scooped” her up. Pick isn’t dramatic enough for her 😂 what a dick

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just swag to the tip. I’ve folded down and flattened all my cardboard. Did I do it wrong?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.