Mrs Hinch #225 We aren't just any trolls. We're M&S pastry trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t really comment on Hinch’s threads. I’m more a mummyblogger disaster zone follower, but I just tried searching for her on my Insta. Can’t find her. So I’m blocked?! How bizarre. I stopped following her aaaaages ago and she’s blocked me?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I've caught up at last guysss!
Ok, a memory.. when she was staying in a hotel by herself pre P&G trip, and the phone rang in her room, and she acted like she had never answered a phone before in her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I've caught up at last guysss!
Ok, a memory.. when she was staying in a hotel by herself pre P&G trip, and the phone rang in her room, and she acted like she had never answered a phone before in her life.
Wasn’t that the time that Vestguard ‘turned up’ by (fake) surprise?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
@shadyessex33 I didn't recognise you for a minute as I'm so used to seeing your other picture of Kenneth! In my head that's how I vision you, no offence meant, but you are always the soul of the party on here and sound a real hoot!
You have such amazing comedy timing with your one liners and comments. You are ace, one of the Tattle greats for definite Sir Shady! 👍😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
@shadyessex33 I didn't recognise you for a minute as I'm so used to seeing your other picture of Kenneth! In my head that's how I vision you, no offence meant, but you are always the soul of the party on here and sound a real hoot!
You have such amazing comedy timing with your one liners and comments. You are ace, one of the Tattle greats for definite Sir Shady! 👍😘
Aw you’re too kind 😁 I don’t take offence, my oldest mate has Kenneth’s pic stored on my contact in his phone. 😂 I did change it earlier to a pic of Hinch, but I missed Kenneth too much. So had a fresssshhhhhen up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Agree completely!! I watch and sometimes comment, but when I see his comments I laugh out loud! So funny! Same on the mario thread too! When he disappeared for a while I was concerned we had lost him 😢 but he’s back ! 😄

What about when she dressed like this and went live on ronnies birthday?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Agree completely!! I watch and sometimes comment, but when I see his comments I laugh out loud! So funny! Same on the mario thread too! When he disappeared for a while I was concerned we had lost him 😢 but he’s back ! 😄

Got to love a bit of Mario! 😂

This was brilliant! She was an absolute wreck! Shaking like a shitting dog. Crying. Gurning it’s jaw off. Ah memories!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

She was so manic, it was like she was on smack. And garden gnome was gurning away as ever euggghhh. 🤮

This was brilliant! She was an absolute wreck! Shaking like a shitting dog. Crying. Gurning it’s jaw off. Ah memories!
She was chewing away like Ken Dodd on ecstasy hahaha! 😂😂😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 16

She says she doesn’t drink but come on... you can’t be sober looking like that 😂 she looks like when u go out with your mates and finally look at yourself in the mirror at 2am like what a mess 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She says she doesn’t drink but come on... you can’t be sober looking like that 😂 she looks like when u go out with your mates and finally look at yourself in the mirror at 2am like what a mess 😂
She went to the loo to do a nice smokey eyeliner and came out looking like bleeping Beetlejuice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She went to the loo to do a nice smokey eyeliner and came out looking like bleeping Beetlejuice 😂
Omg 🤣🤣🤣 the things on her head is like the random things u find left at the pub and just put them on your head.. mine was a traffic cone 🙈 before lockdown! But hinch is (or pretends to be) vanilla! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t really comment on Hinch’s threads. I’m more a mummyblogger disaster zone follower, but I just tried searching for her on my Insta. Can’t find her. So I’m blocked?! How bizarre. I stopped following her aaaaages ago and she’s blocked me?
Her blocked list must be bigger than her little village of Maldon she lives in.
Probably has more people blocked than she has followers! She's such a two faced twit who goes looking for trouble if you ask me.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion - A sniff of Rose Wonderland takes you to chunderland!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I swear to god if this nutter misses the point of digital detox and shares with us her yesterday I will scream. We all know she didn’t digital detox but just didn’t put a story on her phone would of still firmly been in her hand!!

I call an early rise so she can get posting again quicker and make some money 🙄

Reactions: 11
I swear to god if this nutter misses the point of digital detox and shares with us her yesterday I will scream. We all know she didn’t digital detox but just didn’t put a story on her phone would of still firmly been in her hand!!

I call an early rise so she can get posting again quicker and make some money 🙄
Haha i thought the same.
the point is to not be on social media, not be on ur phone making content, just be with ur family etc. Have no phone.
i bet she uploads pre recordings of yesterday lol. She will misunderstand cozzz shes only learninggg guyzzzz. Why is she tryna be mates with zoella anyway??? I swear zoey dont even like her & posted a dig at her x

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.