Mrs Hinch #225 We aren't just any trolls. We're M&S pastry trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next level tattle - I love it. I didn’t realise tattle had levels so I’m proud to have risen to the next level.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
This is what I love about Tattle, we are all supportive of each other and have shared a lot of things on here.
When things are going bad we reach out and everyone offers words of comfort and support.
Yet in the world of Hinch we are horrible trolls.
But the biggest troll of all is herself.
She should take some advice from us for once.

Hope you are doing ok @Astonishing, you been through so much recently. 💕
We're not bad for a bunch of old trolls are we ❤
@Astonishing , hope you're doing okay x

@Pepsi & @DipsyDoodle, the other thread closed before I could reply to you both. The 4 I know are Nicola, Bill, Caroline and Jacqui. I'm 40 so it's probably an age thing 🤷‍♀️
This is mental 😂

Do you realise how obsessed with her you all are? She puts a story up and you're all over it dissecting every tiny detail 😂😂 you say she's dull and oh so boring etc yet you all seem to invest so much time and effort into ripping her apart. 😂 I think majority of people in this thread are more obsessed with her than half her followers. I can't believe how many threads there are! Jeeeeez! You call her and her followers sad... You'd have nothing to do if she quit 🤣🤣🤣 it's cracking me up!!! As you were! 😂 😂 😂

I think you've accidentally got off on the wrong floor. Can I direct you over here ------->

For some reason or other it seems to be pretty inactive .....

• Haha
Reactions: 58
This is mental 😂

Do you realise how obsessed with her you all are? She puts a story up and you're all over it dissecting every tiny detail 😂😂 you say she's dull and oh so boring etc yet you all seem to invest so much time and effort into ripping her apart. 😂 I think majority of people in this thread are more obsessed with her than half her followers. I can't believe how many threads there are! Jeeeeez! You call her and her followers sad... You'd have nothing to do if she quit 🤣🤣🤣 it's cracking me up!!! As you were! 😂 😂 😂
We just love it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You lot move fast. I don't know how to comment on my post in the last thread now it's closed but I can confirm I was correct and the Zoflora negligence has been going on forever. It's there in the honeymoon highlights... Zoflora was packed and went to the Maldives (flammable liquid on a plane) and she did indeed splash it all over the honeymoon bath.
Nevermind that the Maldives have a delicate water ecosystem and strict rules about what you can put down the drain. Must be amazing being above so many laws.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Me? 😂

I didn't even know that was a thing until i was catching up on the thread from yesterday! I haven't got the time for her but came on here for a few laughs but I've never seen anything like these hinch threads! It's next level tattle 😂
Stay here then🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Me? 😂

I didn't even know that was a thing until i was catching up on the thread from yesterday! I haven't got the time for her but came on here for a few laughs but I've never seen anything like these hinch threads! It's next level tattle 😂
You came on here for a laugh and got one 👍🏼😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is mental 😂

You got that a bit wrong. If we quit she would have no content you mean, we give all her ideas. She is our puppet. All we have to say is not seen this or that in a while and hey presto, as if by magic, it appears in her stories. It's great fun! We are the pastry troll puppeteers!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Me? 😂

I think you need to lay off the tumeric hun! Calm down 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is what I love about Tattle, we are all supportive of each other and have shared a lot of things on here.
When things are going bad we reach out and everyone offers words of comfort and support.
Yet in the world of Hinch we are horrible trolls.
But the biggest troll of all is herself.
She should take some advice from us for once.

Hope you are doing ok @Astonishing, you been through so much recently. 💕
Thank you my lovely! Honestly without this site this year I wouldn’t of survived. My nanny bless her said to me when I was about 16 and crying over a boyfriend who’d broke up with me “you’ll always have one year where everything bad happens to you and it’ll pull you down but this isn’t it and when that happens you’ll find a place and have a network to support you”
She was right, I’ve had my year & I’ve found my support in all of you. Even as anonymous “trolls” you’ve protected me and helped me so much more than you’ll ever know. And ill never stop “trolling” because of you lot

Maybe Hinch should find a network of actual lovely people rather than her barmy army.
they could all learn a lot from here ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
Hiiiii guuuyzzz sorry I’ve not commented in a while ive been busy with work and everyday stuff 😜 I tried catching up but the threads moved far to fast I couldn’t do it 🤣 what was today’s breakfast it looked 🤮

Reactions: 6
duck sake, just had a takeaway delivered and the guy said "enjoy, all the best" when he walked away. Put me right off me pizza! 👊👊
The old man who lives next door to me says it every time I talk to him, if he wasn't so old and sweet I would have told him to shut the duck up months ago 😟

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The old man who lives next door to me says it every time I talk to him, if he wasn't so old and sweet I would have told him to shut the duck up months ago 😟
I would move for that sole reason! 😉 Could be worse, you could be Hinch's neighbour. God imagine that! 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.