Mrs Hinch #225 We aren't just any trolls. We're M&S pastry trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t she just rinse the bath after she’s use it? Saved the environment from excessive use of flash in a plastic bottle!!

Reactions: 29
Jesus Christ! I had my iPad linked to the google speaker whilst I was cooking. Her horrible voice came screeching out of it. Won’t make that mistake again! Now the neighbours are gonna think I’ve got a banshee problem!

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Jesus Christ! I had my iPad linked to the google speaker whilst I was cooking. Her horrible voice came screeching out of it. Won’t make that mistake again! Now the neighbours are gonna think I’ve got a banshee problem!
Shady! I was gonna ask you
So when my sister was at the funeral directors they removed her wedding and engagement ring... they said they put it back on but my BIL went just before the closed her casket and the rings weren’t on her!
would you normally put them back on right before it closed or have they pinched them?
I was gonna PM you but I cant
sorry guyzzzz my mum said earlier today about it again and it reminded me

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The speed of these threads is something else! A new thread on average every 2 days. Seriously though no one else on here comes remotely close to the number and frequency of threads. If I had nearly a quarter of a million comments online about me I would have a very long hard look at myself because that many posts can't all be just jealous trolls 🤷‍♀️

images (3).jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Guys I went out for food today and I asked for hash browns. When they brought my food there were no hash browns just a massive potato waffle. I said 'excuse me, sorry i think there's a mix up. I ordered hash browns' and the waiter looked at me and laughed. He said 'no silly. Have you not seen Mrs Hinchs story today? Potato waffles are the new hash browns.' Then he just dolloped a fried egg on top of it. Then i got the salt shaker to pour out some salt and tumeric came out instead of salt. World's gone crazy eh!
Fkin pissing myself at this

Reactions: 7
That tracksuit looks like something they issue in prison, her hair finishes the look off 👌 someone tell her she's a month too early for Halloween.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So, when she got to her sister's, Ron was having a nap.... so she scooped him up for a quick photo op! There is no way he's awake in this pic, she only ever holds him like that when he's sleeping....
His hand over his eyes makes me tend to agree RE: Sleepy or sleeping. Trying so hard to show they have a bond but it's painfully obvious he has little to zero connection with her

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Has Hinchy just been released from prison with that gear on?! Wonder whatever happened to her customers showing off their HMP chav suits. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Shady! I was gonna ask you
So when my sister was at the funeral directors they removed her wedding and engagement ring... they said they put it back on but my BIL went just before the closed her casket and the rings weren’t on her!
would you normally put them back on right before it closed or have they pinched them?
I was gonna PM you but I cant
sorry guyzzzz my mum said earlier today about it again and it reminded me
I’ll message you sweetie xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She just carrrnt believe the LOVE for her rose ssscchented lenor, she carrrnt believe her ssssheep would go out and buy a ssssshittt load 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just can't get my head round all the nutters creaming their knickers over fabric conditioner and washing tabs. 😵🤯🙄
They must lead mind numbingly boring lives if that's what gets them all exited.
I feel very sorry for their partners. Imagine, their foreplay technique would be sniffing the Grinch fragrance and then getting all horny.
"Ere Albert, fancy getting ya kecks off so I can sniff them? Then I'll give you a good seeing to afterwards." 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Only in the shops till December so run out now and stockpile it just to make sure I get all the money I can from the oddly named, animal tested laundry duo.

She must be getting a cut of the profits for this stuff if she claims to be co-creator

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I love you Tattle trolls 😂 bumped into another Tattle bastard on another social media happened by accident to be fair but got on really well. If you’re here and you’ll know who you are say hi 👋😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.