Mrs Hinch #225 We aren't just any trolls. We're M&S pastry trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will she be doing the digital detox tomorrow?
She needs to do a digital detox for the rest of her life. Then perhaps she could make up all the precious time she has lost over the last 15 months ignoring her son and shoving a phone in his face all the time.
But nope. Money and fame is more important to our Sophzzz.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
"My therapist is full time now thanks for asking" gave my pelvic floor a good run for its money, Christ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I don’t know why but the last 48 hours has just made me rage over Hinch. I don’t understand why she is such a cockwomble....like own your mistakes, grow the duck up, care for your boy and stop pedalling crappy Lenor!! 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The speed of these threads is something else! A new thread on average every 2 days. Seriously though no one else on here comes remotely close to the number and frequency of threads. If I had nearly a quarter of a million comments online about me I would have a very long hard look at myself because that many posts can't all be just jealous trolls 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 233178
If I was Grinch I would be questioning why I have more threads than Katie Price does! She has 5 I think, yet here we are on number 225 with the lovely Zoph. 🤯🤯🤯🤯 Speaks volumes when you think about it. KP must be more liked than her pahahahaha! 😜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Fuxk sake ‘I HoPE ThIs HeLpS’ after every question or little thing she announces.

I’ve been to the beach today and got sand in my bumcrack, gonna spend the next week tryna rise it out guyzz hope this helps xxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Fuxk sake ‘I HoPE ThIs HeLpS’ after every question or little thing she announces.

I’ve been to the beach today and got sand in my bumcrack, gonna spend the next week tryna rise it out guyzz hope this helps xxxxx
Try squirting some elbow grease up there and sloshing some boiling water over ya crack, hope this helps, ATV xoxoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Blocks by Hinch = 5
Blocks by Vestlife = 3
Fucks given = 0
ATV

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 114
Try squirting some elbow grease up there and sloshing some boiling water over ya crack, hope this helps, ATV xoxoxo
I’m dead hahahahha 😭😭😭 was gonna get the mini shark hand held up there. And then clean my toaster with it afterwards

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Ha OK magazine have done a facebook post on Hinchy tips bicarbonate on the bed. I have seriously never seen her bicarbonate her bed, all she ever does is spray it in poison, and poor Henry's bed too. How is this tip a Hinch hack it's been around for years, I remember my lovely nanna doing it! Anyways the comments arent particularly favourable just one hincher out of 65 comments bleating #bekind.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
H
You lot move fast. I don't know how to comment on my post in the last thread now it's closed but I can confirm I was correct and the Zoflora negligence has been going on forever. It's there in the honeymoon highlights... Zoflora was packed and went to the Maldives (flammable liquid on a plane) and she did indeed splash it all over the honeymoon bath.
how did she manage to get away with that actually? You’re only allowed so much liquid aren’t you? Can’t imagine you can buy it in customs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Got the message! Ive replied
Thank you! Love ya ❤
This is what I love about Tattle, we are all supportive of each other and have shared a lot of things on here.
When things are going bad we reach out and everyone offers words of comfort and support.
Yet in the world of Hinch we are horrible trolls.
But the biggest troll of all is herself.
She should take some advice from us for once.

Hope you are doing ok @Astonishing, you been through so much recently. 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 50
H

how did she manage to get away with that actually? You’re only allowed so much liquid aren’t you? Can’t imagine you can buy it in customs 😂
Probably in her hold baggage, wouldn't it have been glorious if it had exploded mid flight all over her clothes! And vesties pants! That would have given him a sore inch..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Nipped shopping before and not gonna lie, looked for Wonderbland coz was gonna do a bit of creative restocking on the shelves 🤭😏 anyway it wasn’t even there! So Soph don’t wanna piss on your chips but not every B&M, HB or Tesco’s are that arsed about your product 😂 Imagine the huns where I live chucking their kids out of a moving car at school, then screech up to the shops only to find *shock horror* it’s not even stocked yet 😳🚗💨😂 bet it was fookin carnage 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ha OK magazine have done a facebook post on Hinchy tips bicarbonate on the bed. I have seriously never seen her bicarbonate her bed, all she ever does is spray it in poison, and poor Henry's bed too. How is this tip a Hinch hack it's been around for years, I remember my lovely nanna doing it! Anyways the comments arent particularly favourable just one hincher out of 65 comments bleating #bekind.
She used to ages ago but haven’t seen it done since before Ronnie was born, she sprinkles the bicarb on the bed to soak up smells and sweat 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Nipped shopping before and not gonna lie, looked for Wonderbland coz was gonna do a bit of creative restocking on the shelves 🤭😏 anyway it wasn’t even there! So Soph don’t wanna piss on your chips but not every B&M, HB or Tesco’s are that arsed about your product 😂 Imagine the huns where I live chucking their kids out of a moving car at school, then screech up to the shops only to find *shock horror* it’s not even stocked yet 😳🚗💨😂 bet it was fookin carnage 🤬
I'm more shocked she didn't bring out a Turmeric and eggs fragrance.
Best seller right there, they'd be queuing down the street for it! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think she did that on the classic This Morning appearance, literally sprinkled it all over, literally she did

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.