Mrs Hinch #223 Soph is knackered from being a wally, tattle wants to know: WHERE IS POLLY?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m getting a bingo in guys!

She’s going to get dolled up in her finest ebayer polka dress, £1,000 channel boots that she “doesn’t have”. Inch is going to put on his best monogrammed 2 piece. She’ll wedge Ron into his tightest baby grow and bib.
Then they’re off to Home Bargains to loiter around the laundry aisle.
We’ll then get a story of said product saying “guysssshhhhh I just can’t believe it! Little old me!? How did this all happen?? It’s mad guysssshhhh I never went looking for any of this!”
*insert faux gratitude to keep the ferals happy*
Off home to celebrate with a kebab and the kid in bed by 4 because she’s had enough of that for one day thank you very much!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I can categorically state that my eyes have NEVER "burned from tiredness". You need to rethink the shite you douse your house in

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Rather eat hay with the donkeys than wash my clothing in any of that tit rose smelling wonderland stuff 🤢 here come all the story’s of her little minions buying it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

She’s going to get dolled up in her finest ebayer polka dress, £1,000 channel boots that she “doesn’t have”. Inch is going to put on his best monogrammed 2 piece. She’ll wedge Ron into his tightest baby grow and bib.
We’ll then get a story of said product saying “guysssshhhhh I just can’t believe it! Little old me!? How did this all happen?? It’s mad guysssshhhh I never went looking for any of this!”
Off home to celebrate with a kebab and the kid in bed by 4 because she’s had enough of that for one day thank you very much!
This is perfect! Wedged in poor Ron👶

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Don't forget an ice cream carved with the words, "Sophie Rose Wonderland, I'm praaaaad of yaaa"

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Imagine all the kids this morning stood to attention in front of the fireplace in their crisp school uniform
“Mum you can take the pic now”
“Fook off son, I’ve gotta be at Home Bargains in ten”
🚗💨

• Haha
Reactions: 32
ITS PERFECT with a effing T not K you dozy mere!! Fml someone give her some proper English spoken lessons please!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I laugh reacted the announcement on the Hinch Made me Do It page. Nothing else. And someone I didnt know message requested me calling me a 'troll cow' 🤣 All I did was laugh react!! Bonkers them Hinchers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I think, and it might have been said already but, I think her smell might have been released earlier than it was supposed to be, just to get minions on side.

Reactions: 9
Hairdresser: what look are we going for today Soph?
Hinch: can you make it look like your shop has been on another 6 month lock down?
Hairdresser: 9inch roots and rats tails?
Hinch: Lav iiiittt
Her roots are longer than my actual hair, even at the end of lockdown 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So a couple of thoughts from me....
1) I’m doubting very much she had anything to do with the “development” of this product other than sniffing a couple of scented sticks and choosing “the winner” from a load of scents that P&G had already short listed over months for future launches.
2) When have we ever seen her be into Rose scented anything in the past? Wax melts, candles, Reed diffusers etc? So why Rose now? Rose scented things always remind me of old fashioned perfumes etc that Grannies wear (no offence) but odd choice for a 30 year old woman.
3) I can’t believe they didn’t even give her a script so she could talk about it in more detail than her usual “it’s PERFICKTTTT!” I LUV ITTTTTT!” That she says about pretty much everything she’s ever owned. Surely she should be selling the product and talking about the notes of the fragrance, the inspiration & benefits!?
4)Shes an absolute head & I wouldn’t buy this stuff if you gifted me a grey PerGOALA filled with tat & a redundant cleaning trolly. ATV ✌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
If we do get a Vestlife special ice cream carved message later I'd like him to mix it up a bit. His messages always same to be the same. Maybe something in Latin or ancient Greek instead 🤷🏼‍♀️.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think, and it might have been said already but, I think her smell might have been released earlier than it was supposed to be, just to get minions on side.
Oh yeah! I hadn’t thought of that. Try and bury the Zoflora thing under the release of odour Hinch? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I laugh reacted the announcement on the Hinch Made me Do It page. Nothing else. And someone I didnt know message requested me calling me a 'troll cow' 🤣 All I did was laugh react!! Bonkers them Hinchers.
Hope you replied saying "#bekond hun, I'm just learning" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.