Mrs Hinch #223 Soph is knackered from being a wally, tattle wants to know: WHERE IS POLLY?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok.
In the kitchen last night, inch left her hoover sponge sitting.
In hers this morning, there is no hoover sponge. 🙄
They were deffo on here last night after they ‘went to bed’ 😂😂😂

I just love how she dances to our tune, sometimes it feels like we own her and I bloody lav ittt 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hi 👋
How do we reply to other members on here?
Just learning guys haha!
Why can't she just present a product she has "worked so hard on" in a calm and eloquent manner to her followers, she always screeching and giggling like a school girl. No class, and as if she didn't see his videos until this morning, yeah right oh Soph

Reactions: 11
Maybe this is what Ma Barker has been saving the fattened calf for. I wonder if it will fit on the George Foreskin 🤔.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
PS sorry for quoting your post 😂 I just saw all the preachers about formula feeding and it pissed me off! 😂
[/QUOTE]
I wondered there for a minute 😂 I'm actually on Grinches side here for once 😂

Reactions: 1
For someone who was supposedly such a good salewoman she is rubbish at promoting the benefits of anything. What are the scents? What inspired her? I used to work in sales and quite frankly she wouldn’t last 5 minutes in retail sales. All she can say is she loves it, she is excited and it’s perfect 🤦🏼‍♀️.
Yes I would like to know the features and benefits!! She’s has no freaking clue!!!

Reactions: 5
A product she has been working on for agessssss and she developed, yet still, all she can say about it is she’s obsessed and just LAAAAVVVVVVVSSSSSS ITTTTTTTT!!!!

Also, Bold’s selling point is it’s 2 in 1, so you shouldn’t need the separate softener as well. Money for old rope
I totally agree, it’s major advertising point Was that it was an all in one so no need for softener, not sure if people can remember the teenage boy going to the shops and buying bold and saving money as he didn’t need to but softener too, it’s simply a money maker that they have jumped on! It’s all about money

Reactions: 15
After the reveal fail and her bad press I’m sensing a day off very soon from exhaustion. Got to get that sympathy up. Such a shame only a few weeks from her big book release!

You’d think she would of been on her best behaviour on the run up to her MEEEEmwah. She is her own worst enemy!
Well it is Thursday - she’d better get a move on and post about it, the cleaner’s due at 12!

• Haha
I now have a vision of all the sheep army elbowing each other out the way on the cleaning aisles to get their mitts on "rose wonderland" 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly no hope for some people 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ A bit miffed nobody has replied with #bekond 😅
I think the Daily Record has a tattler on its books - they also did an article on Mario which was ridiculously sarcastic! Good on them, there’s a bit of a stranglehold on stories through Gleams involvement.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I totally agree, it’s major advertising point Was that it was an all in one so no need for softener, not sure if people can remember the teenage boy going to the shops and buying bold and saving money as he didn’t need to but softener too, it’s simply a money maker that they have jumped on! It’s all about money
Oh god! You’ve just brought a memory back! Where he puts the money he saved on the towels! Aw simpler, influencer free times

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ffs can someone gift the lass some lessons on how to pronounce words properly?! My 3 year old can speak better than her! ‘Perfickt’ 🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
“It’s not gonna be around forever guys”

Something you have in common with it then you walloping great giraffe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Well I am now converted to using Marks and Spencer’s household products, cruelty free and reasonably priced! Won’t be buying anything she promotes, makes out she’s an animal lover yet agrees to work with companies testing on them. All she cares about is herself

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.