Mrs Hinch #223 Soph is knackered from being a wally, tattle wants to know: WHERE IS POLLY?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to work a full time job, and look after a toddler, she is just one big joke, and insults all working mums out there, they have every reason to be tired with aching bodies,

Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20200902_200933_com.instagram.android.jpg

Something tells me Sophie is absolutely smashed of her titties this evening after one to many bacardi breezers and there will be a day off tomorrow whilst she recovers... Oh and the cleaner pops round to film content in gloves🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Do you think she gotten into trouble for not declaring gifted things or ads, there seems to have been a lot last few days also back to cleaning, engagement must have been dropping with the other stuff

Reactions: 20
She seriously needs to duck off with this
Warra bleep! She is such a joker! She has nothing to be tired over, other than worrying about all her lies. Her eyes hurt this morning because she’d been crying during a tantrum over that Zoflora article

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Forgot to add.... Maybe a walk along that prom they own.

Poor Jimmers wants the telly to himself tonight, anything good on?? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My dog is half shepherd and I’m currently swimming in arse fur tufts here and moult like a Labrador myself. Even my hoover isn’t that grubby and hairy.
I'm a long haired brunette and the cat is tabby white. She's all white underneath (looks like she just casually threw a tabby shawl on 😸) and that what she seems to shed most)

My husband's bald so he says he can't be held responsible for any hair that's found about the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is that even the one she uses.I thought it was standing proud on Polly?
I just went to check, so Shawn is what is what is sat dying a slow death on Polly.
Sharon is what she decided to clean tonight through her tired stingy eyes, poor lamb 🙄
The last time Sharon got a clean was 15wks ago, as that's when she last updated her highlights, so I wasn't far out by saying 3 or 4mths!
Thing is we see her shoving Shawn around the most often, so its not a great advert for that model of Shark to then show what a bleeping disgrace Sharon is in... yet these companies gift her 2 - 300 pounds worth of hoover, then pay her obscene amounts of money to promote them. You really can't make this tit up!

Reactions: 6
Harry prickard is on the tumeric now.the stupidness is spreading amongst influencers that cant even copy what it says on the jar!
Curry with fecking Elmlea?? I’ve never understood the appeal or purpose of Elmlea. Have you seen the chemical composition ingredients? Just buy cream!

• Buttermilk (63%),
  • Vegetable Oils in varying proportions (35%) (Palm, Rapeseed),
  • Buttermilk Powder,
  • Emulsifiers (E435, E322 (from Soya)),
  • Lactose,
  • Stabilisers (E412, E410),
  • Colour (E160a)

Reactions: 11
Why is she so tired her eyes are burning? She never elaborates does she? You just wouldn’t you? Like for example I’ve got two toddlers and my 18 month old has never slept through. Not even close. And last night my older child woke up 3 times too. So I was basically awake all night. I’m tired but have still cracked on with the day regardless. I wouldn’t describe my eyes as burning. I’m just mum tired. When I spoke to someone today I said “urgh I’m shattered. The boys slept so badly last night. I’m definitely going to bed when they do tonight. I need it.”
But she never ever elaborates. I’m tired. My body aches. Why??? What have you done to cause that?? Just say and maybe just maybe we might feel a bit sorry for you.
Her eyes are burning from all the chemicals and wax melts!

Reactions: 12
Call me naive but pregnancy is absolutely kicking my arse, my eyes are burning but that’s because I’ve had less than 3 hours sleep for the last fortnight and I’m not pissing about, painting fairy houses, cleaning my hoover and sorting laundry because moving from the bed to my sofa is enough to kill me off, but what’s really got me is that she’s clearly choosing to exhaust herself because there’s another parent at home, like bleeping look after yourself, don’t doubt that kids are shits and Ron might’ve had you up at night, but don’t basically “parent bait” people into messaging you telling you to go to sleep because your husbands worried about you, like know your limits and don’t be a bellend. It’s attention seeking behaviour and it’s proper pissed me off cos I’d kill to have a nap without needing to piss after 20 minutes!!

Reactions: 23
It's fantastic she's doing all this tit to play up to tattle cause its really showing her true colours to the barmy army.

In the past week I've explained all her bad practices and her childish behaviour to 3 friends and they now finally see through it and have unfollowed her.

One messaged me today to say how she's 'de hinched' her best mate who was a super fan. Word is spreading tattlers 😂😈😈

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Did anyone else feel really uncomfortable watching Inch’s story? She needs to grow the duck up. She is like a little girl. He needs to stop enabling it and playing up for insta. It’s not funny or clever. You both just come across like a couple of pricks

• Heart
Reactions: 63
I'm sick to the back teeth of her telling me "you've got this!"
Got what? Dick head.

I'm also sick of her telling us how tired she is. Then again, it must be so tiring being that much of a bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Inch's stories 🤮 so childlike, why is she hiding before she even realised he was filming. And forcing yourself to stay up to colour a fairy house just so you've got material to post. bleeping weird. The whole thing made me feel really uncomfortable

Reactions: 29
She’s really grinding my gears tonight. I’ve been up since half 4 this morning for work and I’m shattered but I’m not doing my best sloth impression on my sofa begging for messages to get me to go to bed!

Reactions: 13
Her hiding her face in his staged video. Ridiculous. She will not be seen without it being on her terms will she?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.