Mrs Hinch #223 Soph is knackered from being a wally, tattle wants to know: WHERE IS POLLY?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes they replied the same to me " We are in no way directly affiliated with Mrs Hinch so therefore have no control of the content she posts using our products. We continue to share safe usage guidance across our social channels and always advise our customers to follow on-pack instructions. "
Im not sure if they have ever gifted her stuff?
I’m playing catch up, so sorry if it’s already been said. Zoflora gifted her a shed load of Spring Fresh when she was harping on that it was her favourite fragrance and she couldn’t get it anymore.

Reactions: 2
As if they couldn't piss me off enough this week 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Inch's story is just the cherry on top isn't it? They really do need to get a proper job and learn what hard work and tired is.
Me and Mr H work full time, have a toddler and dog and a baby on the way and we don't moan about being "so tired" constantly. Just have an early night and duck off! None of us would miss you or your fairy house!!

Reactions: 13
What's the betting that in 15 mins there will be stories from her with all the messages she's had, saying that she's exhausted and that tomorrow will be a day off.

Reactions: 21
I might be wrong here but didn't she once put up a story about no longer being able to find her favourite Springtime Zoflora in the shops anymore and then a day or so later she got a delivery of a box full of it with a card saying "Lots of love from Zoflora" or something like that.
Now if Zoflora are saying they're not directly affiliated with her, one of them is telling lies.........
On one of her zoflo highlights

Yes they replied the same to me " We are in no way directly affiliated with Mrs Hinch so therefore have no control of the content she posts using our products. We continue to share safe usage guidance across our social channels and always advise our customers to follow on-pack instructions. "
Im not sure if they have ever gifted her stuff?

Attachments

• Heart
Unless you're aged 8 or under you have no need to paint a bleeping fairy house (bet she paint's it bleeping grey). Sorry Soph but fairies aren't real hun ATV

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Did anyone else feel really uncomfortable watching Inch’s story? She needs to grow the duck up. She is like a little girl. He needs to stop enabling it and playing up for insta. It’s not funny or clever. You both just come across like a couple of pricks
Well said, it was like a documentary with a hidden camera around a care home for vulnerable adults - some things just shouldn’t be shared.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I assume that random clip of the pergola was a pre record she didnt mean to upload?

I find it really sad that she's cleaning a hoover while Ronnie eats his dinner. Why do they not all eat together at the gifted table?
Does she even eat?

Why is she so tired when she doesn't do anything? Stop trying to seem relatable hun. If you were that exhausted leave the child with Ma Barker or Inch while you take a nap. The kid sleeps more than a freakin sloth anyway so go to bed when he does and stop moaning

Reactions: 28
Did anyone else feel really uncomfortable watching Inch’s story? She needs to grow the duck up. She is like a little girl. He needs to stop enabling it and playing up for insta. It’s not funny or clever. You both just come across like a couple of pricks
I did feel uncomfortable because he is making her out to be broken-that's their joint intention.
It's been said many times before but if she really is that vunerable why do inch and the evil ma let her carry on? Notice pa is nowhere to be seen,he disapproves but after years of life under his regime his balls are significantly smaller than inches.

Reactions: 36
No, not in the slightest. Its all for engagement and staged. Plus wasn't Art Attack on the fairy houses meant to happen last night?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
‘You’ve got this!’ So bleeping patronising
Yeah I have got it, me and all the men and women who work the arses off all day to make sure there is food on the table by the end of it we’ve got it! All the men and women who stay home raising and taking care of children all day without help while the other half works they’ve got it! You do not have it you lazy bone idle bastard

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
What she means is sat outside his room whilst he cries it out.
How do you knows its so he cries it out? I put my son to bed and he doesnt cry it out but sometimes he wakes back up so I hang about outside his room just in case he's not completely settled. Has she said she does cry it out before...?

Omfg inch is asking for help getting her to go to bed it’s 8pm ffs 🙄
She has done duck all all day....week..... wow his carrying on like she has just finished a hard stint of nights!
It boils my piss. My hubby works in ITU as a doctor and he worked 18 hours yesterday and was up and back to work today. He is proper knackered from doing a worthwhile job while she sits about doing eff all!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Well deserved sleep?! 😳 the silly cow unclogged her barnet from the vacuum! That is all!
518D32D4-32FB-43AD-8002-E914395C8912.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I still don’t get why her son can’t paint the fairy house??
Because it won’t be perfect or grey 😂 and everything is for her and all about her she can’t possibly let her son do something.

My personal favourite Mrs Hinch saying is you can do anything you want guyssss and anything is possible....

Is anything possible though? What if I wanted to fly like superman 🤷‍♀️ or what if I wanted to grow money on trees 🤷‍♀️ Is it possible? Really?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.