Mrs Hinch #223 Soph is knackered from being a wally, tattle wants to know: WHERE IS POLLY?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she so tired her eyes are burning? She never elaborates does she? You just wouldn’t you? Like for example I’ve got two toddlers and my 18 month old has never slept through. Not even close. And last night my older child woke up 3 times too. So I was basically awake all night. I’m tired but have still cracked on with the day regardless. I wouldn’t describe my eyes as burning. I’m just mum tired. When I spoke to someone today I said “urgh I’m shattered. The boys slept so badly last night. I’m definitely going to bed when they do tonight. I need it.”
But she never ever elaborates. I’m tired. My body aches. Why??? What have you done to cause that?? Just say and maybe just maybe we might feel a bit sorry for you.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I went to View Garden centre in Wickford, Essex today (the one Hinch went to a month or so back). She bought that Peter Rabbit for her garden so I checked how much it cost... £70!!!! For one statue! So relatable. That's a weeks worth of groceries.
20200902_195954.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
every story tonight as gifted and not a hastag in sight! Is this a daily occurrence I am new to hinch!?!!

Reactions: 5
Omfg inch is asking for help getting her to go to bed it’s 8pm ffs 🙄
She has done duck all all day....week..... wow his carrying on like she has just finished a hard stint of nights!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Who the duck does she think she is to try and give out advice like that. Majority of people who are tired and exhausted are simply that because they work hard for a living amongst other things. Her problem is she doesn't sleep at night coz she's to busy going through the Internet and this digging out everything that's said about her. I was thinking guilty conscience keeps her awake as well but duck that when she can't even prioritise her own sons safety. In years to come I'd be ashamed to call her my mother

Reactions: 21
Ugh that hoover 🤮
She's an actual lazy skank, and this is coming from someone with a non gifted Shark hoover who has 2 constantly shedding long haired women in the house and a German Shepherd. These dogs shed 365 days a year, and then blow their coats twice a year... which means for weeks, sometimes months, you'll find clumps of fur that just drop off, as well as the usual amount of fur that drops of anyway - seriously, you can't touch them without getting a handful fur!
My dog is half shepherd and I’m currently swimming in arse fur tufts here and moult like a Labrador myself. Even my hoover isn’t that grubby and hairy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.