Mrs Hinch #223 Soph is knackered from being a wally, tattle wants to know: WHERE IS POLLY?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rondon’s lack of a varied diet will probably turn him into a fussy eater in the future and his selfish limited mum Zophlora hasn’t taken that into account. Encouraging children to eat a nutritious, balanced diet early on is important for a number of reasons. Ensuring they get the right vitamins and minerals in their diet will help them grow and develop optimally. They are also more likely to be energised and motivated, supporting their ability to learn. Rant over. Peace out ✌

Reactions: 19
Myth busters is still making me laugh 🤣

When there's something strange
In the Tattle threads
Who you gonna call?
Myth busters!
*cut to Hinch dressed in her memwah dress looking threatening with a Zoflora bottle*

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm actually surprised that Shark haven't #gifted her an anti-hair wrap cleaner, what with her tatty extensions, Vestardo's pubes and Fat Dog Mendoza's fur littering the place!
I wasn't sure how much of the blonde hair that she was dragging out of it was hers, and how much belonged to Pedigree Chunk.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
How can she just not address this? Baffles me!
She never addressed the Scum printing a story about her breaking lockdown and having people over for barbecues 🤷 she will never admit or acknowledge that she is in the wrong

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I’ve finally mustered up the courage to watch her first TM appearance. How many times did she say literally 🤯

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Why do I feel like I’ve seen that shark clean before?

also... where the f is Polly?! Surely if she was so excited about buying it, she’d video herself using it within the first few days...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Once again showing what a privaliged duck she is.YOUR NOT WORKING WITH THEM.not in any sense of the word work.Being a brand partner on Instagram MEANS YOUR GIVEN tit FOR FREE AND PAID TO BE A BILLBOARD FOR THAT.YOUR LITERALLY A 21ST CENTURY ARGOS CATOLOGUE U MUG.its not work your their online advertiser.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I don’t understand when people try to imply that these two post things to get at each other.
I agree I dont think she posts things to get at tattle either I think she gets evils off of Lone Ranger trolls who get their bait from here and is answering them. She’s too thick to get the jokes. And I also think one or both of them have accounts on here Or their friends do. Hi hinch private spies 👋👋

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ooh will someone please post this in the Hinch page on FB?

I would, but can’t deal with the notifications 🤣🤣
Is it just me that thinks using a Glass Jar with boiled water is dangerous on its own? When the Zoflora & boiling water mixed i thought it resembled skimmed milk? And that twit just left it out on the side can you imagine if someone took a swig it’s people like Hinch who do the worst yet nothing ever happens to them or their family. Yet there’s parents who have looked away for a split second & accidents/fatalities have torn their whole world apart 🤬

Reactions: 22
Ugh that hoover 🤮
She's an actual lazy skank, and this is coming from someone with a non gifted Shark hoover who has 2 constantly shedding long haired women in the house and a German Shepherd. These dogs shed 365 days a year, and then blow their coats twice a year... which means for weeks, sometimes months, you'll find clumps of fur that just drop off, as well as the usual amount of fur that drops of anyway - seriously, you can't touch them without getting a handful fur!

Now I keep my house clean, but cleaning the hoover I'm crap at (you know, what with work, a life and kids I prioritise)
However, I can guarantee that even with all that and probably cleaning the hoover every 4 - 6wks or so (😳), and by cleaning I mean removing the filter and roll bar, that not even my hoover looks like that, and it doesn't smell either!
Hers must bleeping stink! Shes actually filthy! Thats easily 3 or 4 months worth of rankness sat in there.
What will it take for people to realise that all she ever does is titivate about and not ever actually clean!

This is like the tumble dryer filter all over again. She opened that one day, then realised it was a major fire hazard and immediately backtracked saying she left it like that to show what not to do

Reactions: 28
Her shark is absolutely grim with all that hair and dust build up. Looks like it has been left for half a year or more.

Guarantee Shark will send her an anti hair wrap vac and she will show how spotless it is but I really can’t see how they work as they claim to.

Then all the sheep will rush out to buy them and be confused as to why they still have to clean their sharks.

Reactions: 8
So those vests she got Ron Ron in Tescos I swear were 12-18 months old. I couldn't get a screenshot at the time. But we all see how tall he is and he must be at the max height for that age.

Reactions: 6
I’ve finally mustered up the courage to watch her first TM appearance. How many times did she say literally 🤯

Yeah on there the daft bink named her Minky scrubber Minky lol

She says literally 13 times, basically 6 times, and all the best twice. (once to Holly after she said the state of the cooker was upsetting - twit)

She didn't know what taramasalata was so likened the pink stuff to pate, as you would, so la-di-da , weird duck.

and sniffs the Lenor like a druggie.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.