Mrs Hinch #223 Soph is knackered from being a wally, tattle wants to know: WHERE IS POLLY?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’ll be some extravagant floral display on that bloody over styled pergola maybe with poppy belle florals

Reactions: 14
why does she cut the cucumber into shapes? What a waste of cucumber and will poor Ron be put off real cucumber circles or god forbid, sticks?

Reactions: 19
I had a little break from the Grinch as I was dealing with my own problems. Finally looked today to see what she’s at.

What a clown! What is she on today and can I have some?!?

I reckon she will point the finger at Jottie to deflect this away from her. That or pull the old “I’m just learning guyzzzzzzz” card out.

So my little Doodle brain was trying to come up with a joke about how she bought a trolley that literally (sorry Pepsi!) has the word “troll” in the title!

All I could come up with was:

What’s the difference between a trolly and a trolley?
One gets pushed around and shoved in the garage...
The other is on Tattle!! 💥

Thank you thank you. I’ll be here all week! 😘
I just love ya so much

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That hoover is absolutely filthy! 🤢 and I reckon that filter is a brand new one.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
When I’m feeling shattered and having an off day, the last thing I do by choice is clean my fricking hoover 🙄

Reactions: 25
SS throwing shade at hinch dressing Rex in clothes too big for him 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
OMG I bet it was my angry email to Zoflora that made them do it.... and another thing, she says its a way to test if she likes the fragrance, well what if she doesn't like it? is she going to glugg the rest of the bottle down the toilet with a dash of pine for good measure? or give it to a friend as a christmas present
I wonder if this is the reason for her being manic this morning? She said her eyes were stinging because she was tired but it looked to me like she had been crying - probably had a right tantrum about “Those Tattle BASTARDS!” Calling her out for her dangerous uses of Zoflora before doing a Insta story about how she’s just a knackered Mum to get sympathy. Suck it up sweetheart, you deserve to be called out on so much more so I for one hope this is only the beginning.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
SS throwing shade at hinch dressing Rex in clothes too big for him 😂😂😂
I don’t understand when people try to imply that these two post things to get at each other. Hinch literally bought Stacey presents yesterday and they basically reside up each others arses haha

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's bibgate all over again! That's not the same filter far too clean and people fall for this rubbish 🙄🤦‍♀️

Well she’s clearly spent a while catching up here 😂

A bit confused though - who among us have ever said “Mrs hinch is too clean” - as far as I’ve seen she’s considered a dirty mare who only surface cleans/ disinfects at best 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I'm sure someone on here said she would be getting a floral display on the pergola after they spotted one on someone else's account 🤔
A few days ago SS mentioned she had gotten her autumnal crafty bits (some fake orangey coloured leaves) out for a post in her stories the other day and last year she had a beautiful (albeit bleeping extra and massive) floral/leaves display somewhere in front or back garden..... I wonder what inspired our Soph to want with a big ol' floral display on her pergola 🤔

Reactions: 11
Well she’s clearly spent a while catching up here 😂

A bit confused though - who among us have ever said “Mrs hinch is too clean” - as far as I’ve seen she’s considered a dirty mare who only surface cleans/ disinfects at best 🤣
I said earlier on that the house is too tidy to have a toddler living in it... Or words to that effect.....

Does that count, am I famous now?
Or is it a good old fashioned BINGOOOOOO

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That will be Grinch quiet for a day or two because of this bad media released about her regarding Zoflora. She doesn't admit to her mistakes, she just goes quiet for a few days saying she 'needs to take a few days out'. Ignorance at its finest!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.