Mrs Hinch #223 Soph is knackered from being a wally, tattle wants to know: WHERE IS POLLY?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is giving me serious rage today! How much more TAT can she possibly cram onto that bleeping perGOALa??

I wouldn’t usually spend this much time watching her on a normal day, but I’m trapped on my sofa by the sleeping puppy on my knee! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m no expert on the whole cruelty free thing btw and that’s why quite often I just stick to Superdrug. BUT If you google Are loreal /Garnier cruelty free.....the ONLY people stating they’re cruelty free are L’Oréal. Whereas if you google are Dove Cruelty free....it comes up with lots of vegan pages and PETA etc all talking about the changes they have made.

you can state you’re cruelty free if you as a company don’t test on animals....and then pay another company to test the products on animals 🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Now the prat is getting congratulations messages!!!! I can’t cope! When is this going to end!!!!! 😩
Please post screenshots, cant get the viewer thingy to work :( at this rate I have have to open another account on Insta, this will be my 6th

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she's now being gifted a fake flower display by the company who did her fake baskets 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I think she is trying to do a SS and have beach stuff around. Trouble is Hinch can't stick to just one theme on that Per-GO- la.

Reactions: 13
Proving that cleaning and household chores aren't just for women, Jamie regularly takes over Mrsh Hinch's Instagram Stories for short segments, putting his wife's top tips and cleaning hacks into action.

If his wife’s roaring success is anything to go by, we are sure that Mr Hinch won’t be far behind with his very own 'hinch army' and will soon be providing lots of cleaning tips, tricks and DIY hacks.

Having kept a rather low profile until recently, we expect to see much more from Mr Hinch.
GIVE ME STRENGTHHHHHHHHH

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Burning eyes? Yes that will be all the chemicals in vases in your house, the massive fake lashes and constantly staring at (tattle) your phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.