Mrs Hinch #224 Hinch's eyes have chemical burnzz, mixing products, when will she learnzz?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title thanks to @Louk with 23 likes! 🎉🎊

For all previous Mrs Hinch threads:- https://tattle.life/tags/mrs-hinch/

• The papers have (finally) picked up on her dangerous practice of adding boiling water to a jar containing zoflora. So far she has not acknowledged it or made any attempt to retract her advice.
  • Sophie was complaining yesterday of exhaustion and burning eyes from tiredness. Jamie told her to go to bed and told Hinchers to message her telling her the same. She listened and he then did the kitchen clean for her...like it was a favour and not also HIS kitchen and part of his responsibility too.
  • Hinch released her Rose Wonderland wash and softener range today, but as always Tattle got their first.
  • Claimed she had already done 4 washes using the products, despite the seal still being in place and not broken.
  • She updated, that project pergola was having some finishing touches, and then showed what looked like brown, curling Guinness world record winning overgrown finger nails - we surmise Poppy belle florals are doing some kind of installation.

For new members.

Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest, Mr Inch etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie

News

She has written a memoir ‘book’ called This Is Me out Oct 1st
She has trademarked her Mrs Hinch name, so expect a range of cheap and cheerful goods galore to come out (assuming eBay).
She has been signed to a PR company called dundascomms, so expect big things like TV appearances.

Facts we’ve seen: - contributions from @SarcasticEllis @bellinibobble @SunshineRae and @Loulou

- Unsafe tips i.e. fire hazards and furniture damage due to misuse of products - ignored rather than addressed e.g. Lenor on soft furnishings (this takes away their fire retardant properties) and spraying diluted Zoflora on everything (flammable). She has stopped this but has not told her hinchers to cease this practice (from the Hinch groups on Facebook it’s clear they still do it- and burn Zoflora in their wax melters).
- Promotes products (and/or the ingredients that go in them) which are tested on animals (including dogs).
- The fire services issued a plea for people to stop putting vases of flowers on hobs after she was seen doing it. We joke that’s the reason she had her kitchen redone she got a new hob but the vase of flowers disappeared.
- Encouraging Hinch hauls and buying more stuff especially non-essential shopping during a pandemic when many are losing jobs.
- Allegedly buys followers. Gets a steady few thousand a day, even when completely inactive! Bum stretcher and cumslut are some of our particular favourites.
- She’s a P&G partner but stored her washing tabs unsafely under her sink, in reach of her crawling baby. Hence the reason why Vogue Williams is now promoting the Fairy safety TV advert instead.
- Pre-records a lot of her content. She actually does very little cleaning. Her bracelets often disappear and then reappear mid story.
- Using a ridiculous amount of chemicals/doesn’t give a toss about the environment. Thinks washing 2 or 3 items at a time is fine because it’s at 30c.
- Has been warned by the ASA numerous times regarding undisclosed ads. She is one of the worst for not labelling stuff as gifted etc. or she writes it really small in her stories/in white on a light background. She isn’t clear about her earnings on eBay swipe ups and affiliate links. Basically she’ll do anything to avoid disclosing properly. We got to £40,000 of gifted items and gave up counting.
- Despite numerous tattle members warnings/cautions about safeguarding, she continuously posts naked pictures of her baby in the bath.
- Doxxing. She never shares the identities of her hinchers when sharing their stories, but will share ‘trolls’ and then steps back to allow the barmy army to attack on her behalf. This has happened many times. She also likes to reply to people on IG crying troll, then delete her comments a few seconds after and leave the army to finish off.
- Spent Jamie’s 40th birthday in an Audi dealership claiming not to have purchased anything. Then posted a picture on her personal IG account at Christmas showing the house with a Range Rover and a new Audi in the drive, but the account went private when called out about it on here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 25
Wow that recent video outside, Ron really does not give one duck about this mad woman. Searching behind him for his actual parent and her giggling like a banshee. She’s definitely been off her meds the last few days, need to get Jaymeyyyy to get your top up when he’s at the bookies Zoph hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I wonder if we will get the poopy belle floral installation update today on the pergola?!

Reactions: 17
Can't believe how fast these threads are moving recently not to mention the amount of new members we're getting. Good to see that so many people are seeing the light.

Reactions: 79
Jesus wept we have to listen to her screeching on about “her” new scent now. I’d rather wash my clothes in a river with a fecking brick than use anything with her mug on it.
When are these companies going to cop the f@ck on and see people are wide to her now?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
So if her 'hacks' end up harming or even killing the dog her sheep will say 'well it wasn't the beautiful, can do no wrong Princess Zophie', so it must be Hen who's being a dick then.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So. Popped into Home Bargains after work to pick up some shampoo. Takes a wander down the laundry aisle, theres a woman looking at the shelves. I stopped too, to see this Rose Winterland crap.

Woman: Are you looking for the Hinch one too?
Me: Hinch woman?
Woman: yeah the one off Instagram, she's brought this out (picks up the Rose crap)
Me: Never heard of her. I wont buy that Lenor crap anyway, its tested on animals.
Woman: No it ain't. Shes got a dog.
Me: well she obviously doesnt care about animals - maybe you should read the packaging. *walk away

Gets to the end of the aisle, look back, shes putting it back on the shelf....Tattle 1 Hinch 0!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 265
The fact they actually have to issue warnings to these braindead hinchers is absolutely beyond me. I’m waiting for someone to post it on a Facebook group only to get abuse from her Barmy Army for them to say “oh I’ve done this for years and it’s never affected me or my family” give me strength
A5D41171-4850-42AC-AE87-8D6C4EB78DB2.png

Reactions: 18
So this morning she'd already done 4 loads with it yet the sealed tab hadn't been removed..

Screenshot_20200903_155324.jpg

Then just, tabs been removed..

Screenshot_20200903_155338.jpg

The lies are just pathetic 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
Knew I'd forgotten something! Also the recap isn't great because I couldn't even think of anything else, so please do add to it, because yours are the best 😊
I'll add some extra's because I'm a sad mare x

She showed off her 100’s of Garnier tissue masks @£3.50 a pop and then announced she is now a brand partner and she can’t bloody believe it.
She cleaned out her shark and the amount of hair in it showed she hasn’t cleaned it in a while, The skanky bint.
A swipe up for the prints was put up again after her bots had requested it.
Just lately Inch is filming more and trying to be funny, they are up to something.
and
Sophie does not have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.