Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KMS79

Chatty Member
So a couple of thoughts from me....
1) I’m doubting very much she had anything to do with the “development” of this product other than sniffing a couple of scented sticks and choosing “the winner” from a load of scents that P&G had already short listed over months for future launches.
2) When have we ever seen her be into Rose scented anything in the past? Wax melts, candles, Reed diffusers etc? So why Rose now? Rose scented things always remind me of old fashioned perfumes etc that Grannies wear (no offence) but odd choice for a 30 year old woman.
3) I can’t believe they didn’t even give her a script so she could talk about it in more detail than her usual “it’s PERFICKTTTT!” I LUV ITTTTTT!” That she says about pretty much everything she’s ever owned. Surely she should be selling the product and talking about the notes of the fragrance, the inspiration & benefits!?
4)Shes an absolute dickhead & I wouldn’t buy this stuff if you gifted me a grey PerGOALA filled with tat & a redundant cleaning trolly. ATV ✌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Wow fair play to Vestlife for cleaning the kitchen, must have taken him ages to wipe the sink down and put that crystal pen on the book! That will save Zoph so much time in the morning, I’d be chuffed to bits.

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Speaking of Halloween I'm torn between two outfits. I might go as Polly the cleaning trolley or I might buy a twin set and go as Jamie?

• Haha

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Even her flying monkey minion Mario isn’t pushing her shit fabric softener. He’s banging on about the method stuff 😂 you know when he isn’t crawling up your arsehole your time is numbered

• Haha

Louk

VIP Member
#thread suggestion

Hinch's eyes have chemical burnzz
Mixing products, when will she learnzz?

Be kond, I'm a scientist, not a poet!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

JMS123

Chatty Member
Just caught up with the joys of yesterday’s posts. They are an odd couple. My husband has a high pressure job and works bloody hard but, when I came home after taking the kids out for the day, he’d cleaned the whole house, bathrooms and all. I have to confess that we have a cleaner (I don’t find cleaning liberating in the least) but she’s away this week so it was lovely to come back to a clean house.
As for the Twin Set montage, words fail me. Not quite sure why they pre-cut fruit up the night before? You’re rushing out to work in the morning or have the chaos of packed lunches for school, I totally get it but they’re both at home all day. Does it take that much time to cut up four strawberries in the morning for brekkie? Mind you, my kids just eat the fruit in its natural state without it being carved and sculpted into the hanging gardens of Babylon or other such weirdness.
Rant over. I’ve unfollowed them both as my sanity can’t take it...

• Haha
  • Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I laugh reacted the announcement on the Hinch Made me Do It page. Nothing else. And someone I didnt know message requested me calling me a 'troll cow' 🤣 All I did was laugh react!! Bonkers them Hinchers.

• Haha
  • Wow

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
You jest! Surely you jest.
They didn't have the conditioner and to be honest I was going to 'borrow" just one pod but there were no less than 5 management arranging a tidy up of the section,too many 👀and besides I couldn't open the f...ing child catch with one hand 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

RandomMess

Chatty Member
Again... She sets women's rights back fucking decades...
Jamie decided she should go to bed. He put the call out to the sheep, they bleated and she Said 'ok, I'll go to bed'

Does she not know she has autonomy for a reason? 🙄 The day a bunch of other people need to tell me to go to bed will be the day I'll book myself in...

• Heart
  • Haha

Rebecca Wrong-daily

Got my first tattle bingo today(I’m classing as a bingo) I’m dead proud. LOVE IT!!
Also I washed my shark vacuum filter out over the weekend and it took till Tuesday to dry so she can pull the other one if she’s trying to kid us that wasn’t prerecorded 🙄
26550495-43DB-451A-AF5B-79EBE1DCF2A9.jpeg

• Heart

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Is Onslow fuck going back to work. Just found this.
He’s basically being pimped out to earn easy money like Hinch.
LOL, the only thing emerging out of Vest Boy Slim is a pastry induced poo.

• Haha

Mufasa

Chatty Member
Rose Wonderland sounds like a fucking brothel masquerading as a lingerie shop.

• Haha