Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mejustme

VIP Member
She looked like a dying giraffe rolling around on that sofa, someone put it out of its misery and shoot it now, bloody drama queen 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Misssj80

VIP Member
Oh dear, I’m sure she’ll be upset that someone has revealed her big surprise before she has.... the sob story of trolls is about to be played or she’s going to brush it off as if it’s okay...🤣🤣🤣🤣
oh dear and it's called Rose wonderland!!!!

• Haha

Gio

All tonight’s ‘Mr Hinch’ content was so obviously scripted! 😂 I want to die with embarrassment for the pair of them! It’s obviously not enough to have just one ‘Instagram Celeb’ in the family is it? 🙄

• Sick

Gio

Oh for fucks sake! Brand partner my backside, more like they’re just going to send you yet more free stuff! Shame Garnier don’t make pastry, she probably would’ve got more use out of that!

• Haha
  • Heart

JamiesWillyHillBalance

Well she’s clearly spent a while catching up here 😂

A bit confused though - who among us have ever said “Mrs hinch is too clean” - as far as I’ve seen she’s considered a dirty mare who only surface cleans/ disinfects at best 🤣

• Haha

Purplebananas

Chatty Member
Oh pipe down Jaaaayymmmee you fucking melt. Get back in your wax melt box. I am a sen teacher. My husband a it man who manages remotes working and card machines for businesses. Have you any idea how fucking busy we have been? We have two kids, and I barely spoken to them Cos I’m too busy sorting stuff for school. I’ve just finished my tea. I am fucking knackered. I have a child with Sen with extreme anxiety who I think is awake still (I’ve given up putting her to bed Cos it doesn’t fucking work)
Get to fuck you lazy pair of cockwombles. You have no idea how people work, live and exist in the real world with real problems and just get on with their lives.

the pair of them are an absolute pair of bellends 😡😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Haha

Kittymckat

Chatty Member
No job ahahahahahahahaha I fcking wish!!!! Has these people never heard of tea/lunch breaks, I still travel for work but a lot of people are working from home so can have a nose on their breaks.
The irony here is that her demographic are unemployed women stuck in the 1950s

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Boringsomes

Chatty Member
‘You’ve got this!’ So fucking patronising
Yeah I have got it, me and all the men and women who work the arses off all day to make sure there is food on the table by the end of it we’ve got it! All the men and women who stay home raising and taking care of children all day without help while the other half works they’ve got it! You do not have it you lazy bone idle bastard

Last edited:
  • Heart

CrazyCatLady2791

VIP Member
Well I am now converted to using Marks and Spencer’s household products, cruelty free and reasonably priced! Won’t be buying anything she promotes, makes out she’s an animal lover yet agrees to work with companies testing on them. All she cares about is herself

Rkane5567

GUUUUYZZZZZZZZ

First time poster and pastry troller

fk me she’s like fking thrush ain’t she....irritating jumped up muppet!

“itshhhhh perfickdt guuyyzzzz I laaaaav it sshoooo maaaaaach”

as I said on the HB FB page....I’d rather shit in my hands and clap than line this fuck weasels pockets.

over and out.

• Haha
  • Heart

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
When Ronnie was eating his quesadillas he looked like he was longing to go back to Old Freda's and have a cheese sarnie and a bag of crisps again 🤣

• Haha

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
Omfg inch is asking for help getting her to go to bed it’s 8pm ffs 🙄
She has done fuck all all day....week..... wow his carrying on like she has just finished a hard stint of nights!
It boils my piss. My hubby works in ITU as a doctor and he worked 18 hours yesterday and was up and back to work today. He is proper knackered from doing a worthwhile job while she sits about doing eff all!!!

• Heart

shadyessex33

VIP Member
She seriously needs to fuck off with this
Warra cunt! She is such a joker! She has nothing to be tired over, other than worrying about all her lies. Her eyes hurt this morning because she’d been crying during a tantrum over that Zoflora article

• Haha
  • Heart

Blackjack2

VIP Member
Bingo for tattler on rose wonderland! So boringly predictable! Use lenor after a 2in 1 ? Muggers usually wear a mask dont they!

• Haha