Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lottielou121

Tired?!!! What from?! Try both parents working 45 hours a week and having 3 children. Then having to get eveyone out the door by 7.30.each morning and not stopping until kids are then in bed at 8.30pm! And then fitting in cleaning, washing and god forbid some me time. Shes made me cross today

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Feska

VIP Member
Why does she have to shout at Ronnie like that? Saying woop woop - all the best. Sarcastic, passive aggressive mare. Never hear her saying - good boy or clever boy to him 😞. He always looks anxious and quite detached. Poor little boy. She speaks to Humungous Henry more lovingly

• Sad
Reactions: 55

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
I had a victory in work today!! I work quite closely with someone who has been obsessed with Hinch for years. I really like this person so it was something I tolerated but I’ve been slowly drip feeding her the manipulative stuff that Hinch does, the exploitation of Ronnie, lies she’s telling etc for the last few months. Today she came in to work and said, “The more I’ve watched Mrs Hinch the last few weeks, the more I’ve realised you’re right.” I’m so pleased that she’s finally seen the light!

• Heart
Reactions: 54

katesbess

VIP Member
Once again showing what a privaliged fuck she is.YOUR NOT WORKING WITH THEM.not in any sense of the word work.Being a brand partner on Instagram MEANS YOUR GIVEN SHIT FOR FREE AND PAID TO BE A BILLBOARD FOR THAT.YOUR LITERALLY A 21ST CENTURY ARGOS CATOLOGUE U MUG.its not work your their online advertiser.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Pepsi

VIP Member
Another thing we haven't seen for a while.. old Hen and his treat trick accompanied by Who let the dogs out"
Calling Bingo if it happens :) actually not seen Hen for a while now. Maybe he's gone back to school today being human and all that :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Angielou1980

Chatty Member
Those Garnier masks are vile. You're better off with a sperm facial because that's exactly what they feel like 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

Handsomezz

VIP Member
Oh my God guyzzzzz. I've just been to see my midwife and I obviously didn't screw the lid on my sample bottle and my wee leaked all over my handbag 🤦‍♀️😂
Shall I add some peony zoflora to it and put it on a wash at 30 to save the environment?

Nah you're right, I'm putting it in the bin. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49

shadyessex33

VIP Member
A product she has been working on for agessssss and she developed, yet still, all she can say about it is she’s obsessed and just LAAAAVVVVVVVSSSSSS ITTTTTTTT!!!!

Also, Bold’s selling point is it’s 2 in 1, so you shouldn’t need the separate softener as well. Money for old rope

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Angielou1980

Chatty Member
Inch's twattish stories from last night have really riled me. They truly are setting women back. If Hinch wants to be a 1940s housewife then so be it, but I hate the way she's encouraging women to be the same. I don't admire a single thing about her.
Now my mum on the other hand - she left an abusive marriage in the early 80s with us four kids. Worked her arse off serving injunctions, often on huge men in dodgy parts of London when she was a 5ft woman. Raised the 4 of us by herself, bought her own home. Met a female partner and was openly lesbian in the 80s when people would put shit through your letterbox because of it.
She could turn her hand to anything, cars, DIY. She trained as a plumber when I was a bit older and banged on doors of companies who wouldn't even read her CV because she was a woman. She wasn't perfect but she was everything I'd love to be. It's just a shame she died at the age of 42 when I was 16. If she was still alive today she would still be rocking it. She would have plenty to say about Hinch and her pathetic ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Dwj

So yeah I’m so mad about that twat’s post still. Just watched the whole thing. He is gross. I’ve met so many versions of him down the pub. He reminds me of a vile guy that my former best friend married. That post was patronising and almost mocking. Grinch has made more money than you ever did you silverback, twin-set wearing, wannabe celebrity, veneered BELLEND. I’m astounded that anyone would want to marry such a caveman , let alone bang on about how great they are. Marriage is a partnership. It should be anyway. How will things ever change for women, when this kind of shit is being looked up to. Grown women posting “couple goals” because some minger has sprayed a bit of antibacterial in the sink and told his wife she should go to bed if she’s tired. I’m tired. Tired of this shit. Any Hinchers here lurking: YOU ARE WORTH MORE THAN THAT. This should not be your goal, to find someone who doesn’t do their share when they do less work than you. It should not be your goal to rejoice at scraps of attention when you deserve respect and to be treated like a grown up. Hinchliffe is not a princess. She’s an advert. And her husband thinks the whole thing is hilarious.

Truly it makes me so sad that we have got to this point. And people say we don’t need feminism.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

easeypeasey

VIP Member
Screenshot_20200902_200933_com.instagram.android.jpg

Something tells me Sophie is absolutely smashed of her titties this evening after one to many bacardi breezers and there will be a day off tomorrow whilst she recovers... Oh and the cleaner pops round to film content in gloves🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
So she’s exhausted. She keeps going til she drops. Excuse me??? A few hours in a booth talking, is work?? Strenuous work? Behave yourself you utter melt. Jayyymeeee looks after Ron all the time, that charade last night was shit. “Look at me look at me look at me. Jayyymeee stop looking at that boy and look at meeee.” When I think of all those wonderful people who kept us going during lockdown, the likes of my daughters who worked so many extra hours caring for others or working mums and dads who isolated from their children and were devastated. She makes me teeth hurt from rage grinding

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
Rose wonderland just doesnt have a ring to it!! Winter wonderland rose maybe or winter rose. Just me being picky or anyone else agree

• Haha

Lulubloo

Hi all, I stumbled across tattle after it was mentioned by a girl I follow on Insta. I have really had my eyes opened and I’m shocked. I get that Hinch is a brand and a saleswoman. However the level of deceit beggars belief!! The funniest thing for me is the bingos! Something is mentioned on here and lo and behold it is on her stories within 24 hours. The only reason a person would expose themselves to ‘trolling’ would be if it benefited them in some way. If she does suffer with anxiety (which I wouldn’t want to make a judgement on either way) then I’m not sure coming on here would be healthy. However she clearly does for content so it baffles me. I’m not keen on attacking the way she or Jahmeeee look though. I think she would be right in saying that negative comments on her appearance are trolling. Still she doesn’t have to look on here.......oh wait, how would she know what to post!?!?!? Some of the stuff on here has me cracking up, so funny! ATV guyyyzzzz

• Haha
  • Heart

Handsomezz

VIP Member
Kate to the party guys, you know, work and all that.

Can we please get a thread going for Mr Inch. He made me rage by talking in the background on Zophs stories thinking he's a fucking comedian. He's taking over the Hinch household at the minute with his stories. He will have his own fabric softener next... "Willy Hill Breeze" it'll smell of Lambert and Butler, donner kebabs, lynx Africa and turmeric.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44