Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollypol

It's fantastic she's doing all this shit to play up to tattle cause its really showing her true colours to the barmy army.

In the past week I've explained all her bad practices and her childish behaviour to 3 friends and they now finally see through it and have unfollowed her.

One messaged me today to say how she's 'de hinched' her best mate who was a super fan. Word is spreading tattlers 😂😈😈

• Heart
Reactions: 39

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
I'm actually surprised that Shark haven't #gifted her an anti-hair wrap cleaner, what with her tatty extensions, Vestardo's pubes and Fat Dog Mendoza's fur littering the place!
I wasn't sure how much of the blonde hair that she was dragging out of it was hers, and how much belonged to Pedigree Chunk.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Her husband cleans the kitchen and does a few jobs before he goes up to bed and all of a sudden it’s ‘couple goals’?? Makes me worry what type of relationships her army are in because my husband just does stuff like that without expecting praise as we’re an equal partnership and we both contribute to the house and the housework and IT’S NOT FUCKING 1953.

• Heart

Eat more cake

VIP Member
For someone who was supposedly such a good salewoman she is rubbish at promoting the benefits of anything. What are the scents? What inspired her? I used to work in sales and quite frankly she wouldn’t last 5 minutes in retail sales. All she can say is she loves it, she is excited and it’s perfect 🤦🏼‍♀️.

• Haha

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
Just caught up with her stories!! Oh fuck off, just have an early night without announcing it to the frigging world. She's boiling my piss, so hard done by isnt she? Her one day working week has really taken it out of her. She really could not cope in the real world, none of these influencers could. Try working 12 hour shifts, parenting more than one child, keeping a home, looking after elderly parents or disabled children, surviving week to week on little money, having your own health problems etc.... I hope the influencer trend dies very soon, they've shown their true colours during this pandemic!!

• Heart

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
If that’s couple goals then I’m failing 😂. I’m currently on 1 end of the couch reading tattle and watching tv. Himself is on the other end, playing a game on his phone. Every so often I’ll get angry at a news item or something and he’ll listen to me rant... then smile and say “love you”. And we’ll laugh. Ok it’s not colouring in a fairy house or scratching a new sink but I’d rather be doing our thing that whatever the fuck it is they’re doing

• Heart
Reactions: 37

shadyessex33

VIP Member
If Vesty wants to stop this rumour he's gonna have to do the grey joggers/love story trend that's going round on TikTok at the moment. I've attached some clips...purely for research purposes/point of reference of course 😊🍆 And should you want to do further research into this (@shadyessex33 I'm looking at you 👀) just type Love Story into Tik Tok and then thank me later 😂

View attachment 231570

View attachment 231568
View attachment 231569
Oh my goodness! Thank you for bringing this to my attention! I am definitely going to study this trend in depth! I do hope I don’t stumble across Onslow’s one though, flicking his button mushroom around 😩

• Haha
  • Sick

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
So my little Doodle brain was trying to come up with a joke about how she bought a trolley that literally (sorry Pepsi!) has the word “troll” in the title!

All I could come up with was:

What’s the difference between a trolly and a trolley?
One gets pushed around and shoved in the garage...
The other is on Tattle!! 💥

Thank you thank you. I’ll be here all week! 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Macavity2

Chatty Member
Does Vesticle want a fucking medal for chopping a strawberry up when he hasn’t got off his arse in over a year?

• Haha
  • Heart
She can't believe she's a brand partner for Garnier.. sure you can't Zoph, not like thats not what you've been hinting at/begging for every time you've posted about the masks and tagged them 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 36

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Did anyone else feel really uncomfortable watching Inch’s story? She needs to grow the fuck up. She is like a little girl. He needs to stop enabling it and playing up for insta. It’s not funny or clever. You both just come across like a couple of pricks
I did feel uncomfortable because he is making her out to be broken-that's their joint intention.
It's been said many times before but if she really is that vunerable why do inch and the evil ma let her carry on? Notice pa is nowhere to be seen,he disapproves but after years of life under his regime his balls are significantly smaller than inches.

Furrytriangle

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Wow

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I can’t help but wonder if RonnieBlessIm speaks yet. Obviously it’s hard to be heard when Mummaz is screaming at him all the time but nothing....🤷‍♀️
Not a chance. The vocabulary between the pair of them is hardly Queen’s English. When he does start speaking it’ll all be “mans and Trolls”

• Haha
Reactions: 35