Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
Mr Inch is so cringe 👀

Lol. I didn't finish my first sentence before posting should have said bank holidays always confuse me. We're just learning 😊
Thanks Pepsi. No matter what happens you can handle it, you've got this, it's Thursday so let's do this, you've made it this far, you're amazing and I love you always. Hope this helps.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Oh I see Inch high private high has taken the wheel. This charade was planned. She’s not really exhausted and their little drama on the couch totally false. In my opinion it’s to get Veston Blumenthals interaction And figures up. They’re plotting something, she never does something for nothing

• Heart
  • Haha

mgh727

VIP Member
Rose Wonderland sounds like a service a stripper does with her mouth to a gentleman’s sword for a low price

• Haha

Debbie83

Co-create? Are you sure you didn’t sniff a few sticks Soph, say yes or no to them and then they put your face on the box!

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Agreed. If I ever have a baby I’m not breast feeding and no nurse or anyone else is
I wanted to breast feed but couldn't due to health reasons and I got dead worked up over it. I had Mum friends that I'm not friends with now, who made me feel like shit because I couldnt breastfeed and they all could. Then I just learn that fed is best and however a Mum wants to feed their child it is up to them and no one should have to explain themselves for their reasons.
I follow a few 'influencers' and i think when it comes to feeding their child it can be a touchy subject. Lucy Meck for example, she comes across very patronising when it comes to talking about how she breastfeeds her son and in a way it made me feel a bit shitty that I couldn't
Anyway there are many a reasons why I dont like Hinch but how she fed her son milk isnt one of them. I applaud her for what I can remember, not going on about it much or swaying towards one or the other.

• Heart

rosalierae

Chatty Member
ok so every day I think I can’t despise this useless soulless piece of shit and her worthless family any more than I do. And then every day they do something that causes me to despise them even more. Fucking fairy house. Get a grip you sad bitch and go and do something that contributes to society.

• Haha

rosalierae

Chatty Member
Oh My God I know I’m late but she really bought those fairy houses for her and Jamie to colour in in the evening?! 🤯 I’m speechless I wonder if he actually sat there and done it like a good little boy
Then he went and had a cry wank in the garage whilst scrolling Sun Bingo

• Haha
Someone with her platform could really make a difference with eco switches and more conscious products - look how quick they go out to buy something they already have in the cupboards!

• Heart

Hilopicklelo

VIP Member
Absolutely pissing at her comments about pastry trolls. She's so damn hilarious. I'm crying. I love it 😶😐

• Haha

mgh727

VIP Member
Call me naive but pregnancy is absolutely kicking my arse, my eyes are burning but that’s because I’ve had less than 3 hours sleep for the last fortnight and I’m not pissing about, painting fairy houses, cleaning my hoover and sorting laundry because moving from the bed to my sofa is enough to kill me off, but what’s really got me is that she’s clearly choosing to exhaust herself because there’s another parent at home, like fucking look after yourself, don’t doubt that kids are shits and Ron might’ve had you up at night, but don’t basically “parent bait” people into messaging you telling you to go to sleep because your husbands worried about you, like know your limits and don’t be a bellend. It’s attention seeking behaviour and it’s proper pissed me off cos I’d kill to have a nap without needing to piss after 20 minutes!!

Misssj80

VIP Member
They are definitely pushing inch and his instagram more. We are either getting an At home with the Hinches reality tv show or they are going to be the new Bisto family and old Ma Barker will appear in the advert with her Aunt Bessie roast dinner whilst Soph pours the gravy 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Jerry1737

Why are all of Ronnies clothes too small for him?
Because she only dresses him in the freebie clothes shes been gifted. Ron is Bigger than average for his age and so all the clothes she is sent for his age bracket dont fit him.
And she never shows evening meals does she? MacDonald and KFC?
she never does!! It must be takeaways or leftover monstrosities from lunch. Im surprised her whole family isn’t anemic with the lack of fresh meat / fish. Its always buttery pastry and cheese. No wonder Vestie and RonRoo always look so shiny and bloated, their diet is just full of fat.

mgh727

VIP Member
I’d actually be embarrassed being told by people at the age of 30 to go to bed and not paint my fairy house.....GROW. UP.

Reactions: 22