Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Is Onslow fuck going back to work. Just found this.
He’s basically being pimped out to earn easy money like Hinch.
Cringe 🤣🤣 imagine just being known as someone's husband. At least if you just wanted to be known as someone's husband, at least be the husband of someone good!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

Flifa

🙈Holy christ lads, I'm still reading through #220 and I log in this morning to see there's 3 more, will yee slow down, I can't keep up 😂
I've only started reading tattle in the last few weeks,, don't think I'll ever catch up :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
WHY is she making out that coming down to a clean kitchen in the morning is a novelty? Literally two days ago she posted a video before bed cleaning the kitchen saying it was how she had fun. So which one is it? For someone who’s constantly lying she’s not very good at it

• Haha

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Fuck sake, that post about the demented Hincher on her stories has me freaking.
"I saw it, I wanted it, I gowt it."
Get a fucking life ya dick heads.
God I wanna leave this bastard planet right now as it's getting worse as times goes on. 🥴😵🤯
Bastard cult I tell ya.

• Haha

Flossy2019

VIP Member
Im definitely in the wrong job. I want to be an Influencer instead. I want free holidays. Galaxy choc hampers. Free makeup and beauty products. Only I would promote cruelty free and ethical businesses 🤔🤔

Tui

VIP Member
Inch putting the kitchen to bed tonight, give me strength.
“She made Ron quesadillas today; bless ‘em”

Where the fuck have you been Jamie? Are you working? Do you want a fucking biscuit for making out you have done some basic contributions to the house? I bet in reality it is not how they portray it, but they both reinforce such toxic notions of the roles men and women play in a household.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
Ma barker will be round with a cooked dinner later for all of sophs hard work. Also cant wait for the reposts of her sheep with the new scent and blowing smoke up her arse. Id rather wash my clothes in shit than line her pockets

• Haha
  • Heart

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
I can’t help but wonder if RonnieBlessIm speaks yet. Obviously it’s hard to be heard when Mummaz is screaming at him all the time but nothing....🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 24

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
So bring a brand partner means what? She gets sent a bunch of their stuff, does or doesn’t use it. The end?
No giveaways? Discount codes for her lemmings? Literally nothing for them except a “thanks for getting me all this free shit” 🤷‍♀️

The very fact that she spends her time reading these threads (probably all 200 odd of them) makes me laugh. If you dislike tattle so much Soph, get off here! But no, you probably spend hours on here every day. You obviously come to check in on how you’re doing, and I’ll be honest it’s not looking great. I was previously sceptical when people said she read these threads, but that has been confirmed now by the pathetic pastry comment.

Misssj80

VIP Member
How is their sink so scratched!? They've not had it long. Mine is about 20 years old and no where near as scratched as theirs.
Also,I'm going for a BINGO of an OK magazine at home shoot with the pair of them around the time of the memoirs release. They feature all sorts of Z list celebs so Grinch and Inch will fit right in.

• Sick

Dodndlo

First time poster! ✌🏻
‘I really wanted to go wintery’... she really knows how thick her minions are doesn’t she! Its a limited release In Sept so it will be in shops for what a couple of months? Luv thats called a marketing strategy from P&G they aren’t going to release a summer scent now they? Also another false claim as if it was her idea P&G just slapped her shite grey logo on it lol ATV xxx

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I just can’t, not today. She’s bad enough, an absolute knobjockey. But her army are even worse. Rushing out to buy a laundry product because it has her name on it. She didn’t do anything. She didn’t split the atom. Didn’t even design the thing. She sniffed an aroma stick. And then saying folk on tattle have no jobs. I’ll think they’ll find most on here do and a lot kept this country going during lockdown. Whereas a lot of them cannot afford things she peddles. That’s no dig at folk on benefits etc, but to get yourself into debt because Zoflo says so 🤦‍♀️ Stupidity
Oh and this was an early release to deflect from the zoflora debacle. Quick quick look over here. Fucking melts the lot of them
am I missing something haha ive got a headache today and proper not with it guyszs, when did she say people on tattle have no jobs? 😂
Oh i have just reread it. Did the barmy army say we have no jobs!? Cheeky feckers. Im on maternity leave and if I wanna have a brew and check Tattle while my son is in his jumperoo I will 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart