Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lreb88

VIP Member
When she says brand partner she always makes it sound like she’s gone into bloody business with them!
No, they’re just using you to flog their stuff and you’re reaping the rewards.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
yep the sheep are going to go crazy for this 🙄
That explains the sudden introduction of a rose in her kitchen 🙄
I beg that when she explains why rose had to be in the name, that shes picked up on how its possibly not even her legal name and that she tells people to go ask the registrar 😂

• Haha

IsItSaturdayYet

Omg, a vacuum clean. I'm so excited. I could just go back and watch the highlights of the last ones, but it's just not the same as watching a new one. I wonder if she'll soak it in Zoflora or Fabulosa, or bleach, or all 3 at once, and maybe throw a bath bomb and some tumeric in for good luck too? 🤯

• Haha

Brony1312

I’ve never cleaned my hoover. There I said it 😩 I’ve got one main hoover that I definitely have never taken apart and cleaned it’s never got to a point where it’s like that my second I’ve wiped a bit and taken the hair off when it’s not hoovering as good but isn’t that just what you do?
My hoovers are actually quite clean and the main one I’ve had for about 6 years. Madness.
Never cleaned mine either but i chuck a few of them scented laundry balls in sometimes and a bit of zoflora, not just to make it smell nice, but also in the hope it will explode and blow my ears off so i dont have to hear hinches god awful screaching anymore. Atv.

• Haha

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
I’m calling bullshit on this being a one off for Jaymeyyyy. Bet she goes off to bed just after Ron every night and he clears up all the shit and prepares everything for the next day. Cutting up the fruit that we NEVER see on stories apart from today. She wakes up at 5am every morning cause she’s fell asleep that early while Jaymeyyyy does all the parenting and preparing.

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Tbh I’ve been called much worse than a pastry troll so I’ll take it 🤣 love pastry!

• Haha

ThatB***hCarolBaskin

Chatty Member
Has Onslow just dropped her in it?
He’s just shown a filter on the top, said filter still looks grim, you can see marks in it.
but the filter she’s put in her stories as the after show was bright white!
Also why would it be on the top still? I know she’ll say oh it was drying but she wet the bottom roller thing too and has put that back on so I assumed it was recorded earlier and once everything had dried she filmed putting it back together and put it in the gram.
surely putting the roller back in wet is dangerous and it wouldn’t dry properly.

Astonishing

VIP Member
Did you make sure that everyone in the cleaning aisle was aware that it smelt like shit, by pulling an over-exaggerated disgusted face whilst sniffing it?
HahaHa
No but I did go really loudly

“oooooof that’s nasty”
And then a lady behind me went it doesn’t smell great does it I thought maybe it was just me.
I was like nah anything made in collaboration with that Mrs hinch woman is going to be awful.
Hehehehe

• Haha
  • Heart

IsItSaturdayYet

I laugh reacted the announcement on the Hinch Made me Do It page. Nothing else. And someone I didnt know message requested me calling me a 'troll cow' 🤣 All I did was laugh react!! Bonkers them Hinchers.
New Dictionary Entry - Person who aggressively jumps to a conclusion - Hincher.

• Haha

Poptart

VIP Member
Yes it was on a post before mine. In a Hinch group they said tattle posters had no job 🤣🤣
That's a bit rich coming from people who, the minute she releases her fabric softener all manage to drop everything and flock to buy it 😂😂 And good luck getting it in B&M as it's exclusive to Home Bargains if they could read 😂

• Haha

easeypeasey

VIP Member
Guyzzzzzz don't know if it's been mentioned or not.... Have we thought that by having Jimmer doing the cleaning they don't have to declare any ads, juts another way to plug plug plug without any effort of tagging and declaring... Cos, well, you know..... TECHNICALLY its actually HRH Soph of Maldon who has the account and affiliation with p&g, etc. Cheeky little buggers, I'm on to you!

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Or he could get super fancy and get Joe round and two of them could try this. Hinch might even approve as the lyrics seem to include "Cillit Bang" 😂😂

"Round like a "cillit bang", round like a "cillit bang" 🎶 🎶 Deffo got a ring to it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

bubblebuttt

In regards to that whole 'I'm too tired I don't want to move' thing. If she spent more of her days being like that and being honest I'd find her much more relatable. 'Do you know what guys stuff the cleaning I'm gonna chill on the sofa for an hour while Ronnie sleeps' because guess what Soph. That's what normal mums do. Have a rest, chill the fuck out. Lord knows you definitely need to!!

Barkin Mad

Chatty Member
Ooh will someone please post this in the Hinch page on FB?

I would, but can’t deal with the notifications 🤣🤣
Is it just me that thinks using a Glass Jar with boiled water is dangerous on its own? When the Zoflora & boiling water mixed i thought it resembled skimmed milk? And that twat just left it out on the side can you imagine if someone took a swig it’s people like Hinch who do the worst yet nothing ever happens to them or their family. Yet there’s parents who have looked away for a split second & accidents/fatalities have torn their whole world apart 🤬