Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RandomMess

Chatty Member
Ok.
In the kitchen last night, inch left her hoover sponge sitting.
In hers this morning, there is no hoover sponge. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

JamiesWillyHillBalance

She will completely ignore it. I hope this makes Zoflora think twice before gifting the bitch anymore stuff
I get the feeling they’ve stopped “working with”/ gifting her stuff anyway given that we haven’t seen a tagged post from her in a while (Not that she declares most ads anyway but still...).

Also with her fawning all over fabulosa now, they seem to be her flavour of the month in the disinfectant department.

People do seem to be calling her out a lot more, gives me hope that her downfall is looming... 😬🤞🏻

• Heart

Misssj80

VIP Member
I bet them two are as far from the perfect couple/couple goals in real life as you can get. He will annoy the shit out of her and I bet she stomps around the house shouting at him. They probably hardly talk to each other, too busy with their heads in their phones.

Miss Loves-to-gossip

I totally agree, it’s major advertising point Was that it was an all in one so no need for softener, not sure if people can remember the teenage boy going to the shops and buying bold and saving money as he didn’t need to but softener too, it’s simply a money maker that they have jumped on! It’s all about money
I always wonder why she has to constantly spray the beds in Febreze if it’s already been washed in such amazing products 🤔

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Early night for Soph after zoflora have released a statement saying you shouldn’t do what she did with the boiling water in the jar. I predict a day offline tomorrow too until it blows over
With some stupid message like 'nothing makes you feel better more than a walk' 'fresh air helps everything' 'ill be off my stories today guyszszs hope thats OK' its grand babe go away x

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Ashpo

So sorry if this has been done already, as I can’t check at work, but did her latest story remind anyone else of these fingernails? 😂🤢
1036CC5C-36F0-4B39-8839-B5371A53AADE.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Theres absolutely no way that she just rinsed that filter under the water either and it came out that clean.
I wash mine with really hot soapy water and it never comes out looking like that.
I'll bet that's a spare filter, because even general dust causes the filters to stain slightly

shadyessex33

VIP Member
After the reveal fail and her bad press I’m sensing a day off very soon from exhaustion. Got to get that sympathy up. Such a shame only a few weeks from her big book release!

You’d think she would of been on her best behaviour on the run up to her MEEEEmwah. She is her own worst enemy!

Hilopicklelo

VIP Member
What's the betting that in 15 mins there will be stories from her with all the messages she's had, saying that she's exhausted and that tomorrow will be a day off.

TantanBanan

Just what a brand partner wants to hear oh thanks for the freebie I bought one once but didn’t even use it!!! Just like all the iconic products hidden to only come out to get paid
Exactly what I was thinking! Shouting “I can’t bloody believe itttt!” And saying she bought a bottle once but never bothered to use it 🤣🤣🤣

I know she’s just little ol’ Soph who’s still learning but not very professshhhh is it 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha

Fifah1907

VIP Member
I’ve finally mustered up the courage to watch her first TM appearance. How many times did she say literally 🤯

• Haha
  • Angry

Duchessofmanchester

Chatty Member
Unless you're aged 8 or under you have no need to paint a fucking fairy house (bet she paint's it fucking grey). Sorry Soph but fairies aren't real hun ATV

• Haha
  • Wow