Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

life is great

Chatty Member
I'm sitting patiently waiting on her addressing these newspaper articles printed today. Oh no as usual it will never be heard of again yet its so so dangerous

Reactions: 24

Justanorthernlass

VIP Member
Don’t want to disappoint! How Bloody rude, ‘Be Kind’ you say. I have a job thank you very much. Ironically unlike Zoph!!!
Haha I love how stupid most of these people are. Always getting screamed at to be kind, now that most of us on here don't have a job, yet I find the majority on here have a job and jobs that have kept them away from family during a Pandemic that Sophie seems to of forgotten about!!
Funny how Sophie,
1. Doesnt have a job
2. Is so unkind to everyone that disagrees.
3. Thinks about herself and noone else. Wheres all the giveaways to her amazing fans?? Doesnt happen.

• Heart
Guuuyyyysss my eyes are burning, no one messaged me to go bed so I'm still up 🥴😏 Seriously though how much of a thick can one person be to fuck up reveals/release dates??! You'd think with all her lists she'd be all over it. As for Inch oh my God what a melt. Man up, get your balls back and go out and get a real job

• Haha

londonlife24

VIP Member
Do Jamie’s mates not say anything to him? Like what the actual heck are you getting involved with , you absolute melt??????
I thought at first that Jaymeeee wasn’t interested in the whole thing but he seems to be enabling her to be more and more terrible as time goes on. Videoing her on the couch is just creepy... he’s 10 years older than her I just find it strange. And congrats on cutting up a strawberry !! If that’s his contribution to the house work then Jesus Christ

• Haha

IsItSaturdayYet

Ok. I need to admit something.

I just laughed at Jaymeh's story about the broken basket.

I'm sorry. I'll eat eggs and tumeric and tomato paste for lunch for the next week in penance!!

• Haha
  • Heart

sarja81

VIP Member
It boils my piss. My hubby works in ITU as a doctor and he worked 18 hours yesterday and was up and back to work today. He is proper knackered from doing a worthwhile job while she sits about doing eff all!!!
hdu/itu nurse here just finished 4 nights plus 2 bank night shifts 😅 well done your hubby!!x

• Heart

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
I habe been to the pub this eve with my bestie who dropped her daughter at mine on the way to see my daughter while my husband cooked tea for the kids, him and me when I returned. we didn’t even ask just said me and C are off to pub and I is here ok! See you later. He’s gone to bed without shining sink and I’m watching supermarket sweep with a wine and contemplating crackers and cheese. I have a utility room full of washing and my sink isnt shiny but I’m so happy and content right now with no swipe ups

• Heart

Rosiepie

VIP Member
She still hasn’t made a comment about the zoflora thing yet, which is disgusting when she has so many followers copying her. She should own it and tell everyone what she did was wrong, a mistake and that it’s dangerous. Staying silent makes her look really bad. Like she doesn’t care. Great PR for someone about to release a book 🤣

This new product reveal is surely another quick deflection tactic - the Hinch and her management team must have a list of them by now

Reactions: 23

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
I used to use this micellar water before I moved to Superdrug’s own as they are cruelty free.. but how annoying!! She has four sat there and she “bought one once but didn’t get round to using it” how do you not get round to using something. Oh yeh only when you’re a brand partner getting things gifted paid to promote do you actually use a product 😳😳
She’s never going to use their micellar water when she has Liz Earle sitting on her bathroom shelf. Personally I use the Liz Earle cleanse and polish too but then I’m not paid to promote Garner!

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
How can she just not address this? Baffles me!
She never addressed the Scum printing a story about her breaking lockdown and having people over for barbecues 🤷 she will never admit or acknowledge that she is in the wrong

• Angry

sarja81

VIP Member
Omfg inch is asking for help getting her to go to bed it’s 8pm ffs 🙄
She has done fuck all all day....week..... wow his carrying on like she has just finished a hard stint of nights!

• Haha
  • Wow