Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Debbie83

So I see we’ve been treated to Vestlife putting the kitchen to bed tonight (or whatever they call it!)
He doesn’t know how she does it with one hand, since when does ANYONE use two hands to spray a spray bottle?!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
I've never seen Ron with fruit 🤔 Bar today with raspberries and now hes getting fruit with his breakfast 🥳🥳 maybe he'll even get a round of toast. Thursday is gonna be a good day for Handsomes

Brony1312

I had a victory in work today!! I work quite closely with someone who has been obsessed with Hinch for years. I really like this person so it was something I tolerated but I’ve been slowly drip feeding her the manipulative stuff that Hinch does, the exploitation of Ronnie, lies she’s telling etc for the last few months. Today she came in to work and said, “The more I’ve watched Mrs Hinch the last few weeks, the more I’ve realised you’re right.” I’m so pleased that she’s finally seen the light!
We will convert people one by one. Team work makes the dream work x

Kiki1989

As long as a baby is a fed baby then it dont matter if its breast fed or formula fed!!! a fed baby is best!!!!
How can this still be a debate? And why does anybody care? I breastfed both my kids it doesn't make me superior to any other mother.
Plus it was mostly because I'm a lazy f*cker and the idea of making bottles in the middle of the night filled me with dread.

• Heart

FairyLightsAndPixieDust

The only person she was taking the piss out of was herself. She was literally laughing at herself about the pastry. We don’t use pastry everyday Zoph. You do. So why are you laughing at yourself? Are you embarrassed and trying to shift it over to the ‘pastry trolls’ what ever that is 🤡.

• Haha

Please advise me

Not sure about everyone here but I like to cover over my outdoor furniture and put cushions in a storage box when weather is crap and permanently over the autumn/winter months. I just have what we need for the 4 of us and not a bloody pub garden set up and even so it’s a job getting all covered over when it decides to piss down after being a reasonable sunny morning like today!
All these seating areas, hanging chairs, cushions, mirrors, outdoor rugs, straw baskets, stringy hanging things etc etc ETC. she has are going to get ruined if she leaves out in the rain and bad weather or blow away. Where the eff is it all to go or will she just leave out to get rained/snowed on and just replace it all next year with whatever ideas she steals from someone else ? 🤨

Muchbee

VIP Member
Am starting to think they are stoners! Would explain the random junk food/snacks they eat and the constant spraying of febreze and wax melts to mask smells 🤔 red eyes, giggles, tiredness 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Just what a brand partner wants to hear oh thanks for the freebie I bought one once but didn’t even use it!!! Just like all the iconic products hidden to only come out to get paid
Exactly this! I don’t get why they fall over themselves to get her! The only reviews she ever gives is “I just laaaaaavvvveeeee it guysssshhhh!!” And she is so fickle with what her favourites are.

Muchbee

VIP Member
"i ain't moving that hoover sponge..." The one she took out today and pretended to clean it but clearly replaced with a brand new one😏 Stuck your wifey in there Mr vest!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Rh3a

Chatty Member
When I’m feeling shattered and having an off day, the last thing I do by choice is clean my fricking hoover 🙄

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Just see her video of the kid in the garden. He couldn’t give one shit about that woman. How can she not be devastated? Yet she sounds absolutely manic because her tat has been released today. What a life.

P0ppy

Well I’m not buying garnier products anymore simply cause she’s working with them, they can keep there products

• Heart

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
I'm going to test it now.To be honest i need to put a wash on anyway.
Tattle is my guilty pleasure and my friend kept saying "wot you doing,no really wot you doing?
I was already giggling in the shop but when we got in the car she said "you're annoying me,tell me what you're doing?" And I peed myself! She dropped me off and drove off in a huff🤣 I just called her and she cut me off 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Misssj80

VIP Member
What a bit of a shit morning for Soph, firstly someone has spoiled her reveal AGAIN then her stupidity with Zoflora has landed her in the papers! It's made my day though. Off to work now, so please don't write too much whilst I'm gone 😂😂

• Haha