Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoolMom

VIP Member
Pahaa I just went on FB to look at the "We love Mrs Hinch" group, fancied a laugh at all the Shoppers wetting their knickers over the new scent and I can't find the group - looks like I've been blocked!😆 I have never posted or commented, they must have noticed I had liked comments that weren't in favour of the Princess! The admin blocking skills are as good as Grinches herself 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

emj1705

Was that a crafty begging post for the shark that removes hair as you hoover. Arriving soon I’ll bet.... calling a BINGO now

Last edited:

Babooshka

Not been on here in ages. Too busy with work family etc and sale of my house fell through so didn’t get my brand new shiny one either. 😭😭😭. Bastard pandemic. Anyway it could be worse it’s hardly a real problem. I’ll move next year. I unfollowed hinch cause she’s an arsehole but I’ve missed this forum so much.
It’s took me about a week to catch up. You’re all so fuckin funny it’s cheered me up no end. Thanks to you all.

• Heart

AllieBee

VIP Member
He’s such a smarmy git isn’t he? I thought she was bad but he’s even worse.
If he were chocolate he’d eat himself.
Smarmy! Perfect word for him. He is gross. Really ugly, not well endowed, no personality. Getting him involved will speed up Hinch's downfall, it's going to be glorious.

• Haha

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
Is she paid by Shark to promote their products? 'Coz if she is, I can't see them being right chuffed when she keeps referring to it as a Hoover. Completely different brand that Hinch! I don't think it matters in day-to-day speech, but if she's working for the company you'd think she'd get it right.

• Haha

FairyLightsAndPixieDust

She bought a bottle once but never got around to using it??? She is so wasteful. She’s thanking the plebs a lot lately. Trying to keep them on side after her recent shit shows
I never get why her and her sheep buy white vinegar in a spray bottle more than once? Am I missing something or could you not just pour white vinegar in that bottle and re use it?. I just use normal white vinegar to descale my steriliser.

• Heart

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
And Jaymeee is “getting the kitchen ready for HER”!!! What a sexist tosspot that lazy fat arse is!! I may have been blocked for telling him that!!! Oopsie 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Astonishing

VIP Member
She’s so BLOODY excited over her crap smelling laundry liquid.

I did the school run and then popped to do a food shop, I hadn’t seen her stories but saw it on the shelf. Had a whiff. smells like shit

Sophie Rose’s Shit smelling Wonderland should of been the name

• Haha

Whitelilac

VIP Member
Just what a brand partner wants to hear oh thanks for the freebie I bought one once but didn’t even use it!!! Just like all the iconic products hidden to only come out to get paid
Why would you buy a bottle of micellar water but not use it?? What did she do with it then, throw it away unused?
I will never understand the wastefulness of this bloody woman 🤯

Reactions: 26

Cat87

VIP Member
So let me get the right.... IF his stories last night wasn’t set up/planned.... she was just sitting there with her face covered, pulling on her hair, talking/mumbling about painting a fairy house, and he’s filmed that and put it on the internet???

• Haha

londonlife24

VIP Member
Smarmy! Perfect word for him. He is gross. Really ugly, not well endowed, no personality. Getting him involved will speed up Hinch's downfall, it's going to be glorious.
He’s one of those creepy blokes in the club that tries to chat up girls , stinking of aftershave , wearing some chavvy too-tight top, thinking he’s on TOWIE, and when he gets rejected it’ll be “well you’re butters anyway , you silly cow”

• Haha

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
Oh My God I know I’m late but she really bought those fairy houses for her and Jamie to colour in in the evening?! 🤯 I’m speechless I wonder if he actually sat there and done it like a good little boy

• Haha

Dollypol

'pastry tolls' been reading here again zoph? 😂

Not once has she posted a photo of a pastry concoction on her grid for people to troll *cough comment* on. So the only 'trolling' would be going out your way to view tatters reactions to pastry.

Acting like a manic twat with her so called laughing. Silly bint.

• Heart

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I used to use this micellar water before I moved to Superdrug’s own as they are cruelty free.. but how annoying!! She has four sat there and she “bought one once but didn’t get round to using it” how do you not get round to using something. Oh yeh only when you’re a brand partner getting things gifted paid to promote do you actually use a product 😳😳
I love Superdrug own products! And even more so because I know they are cruelty free. She has no moral compass. What if it was her beloved HEN having micellar water sprayed in his eyes to test it 😡

• Sad
  • Heart