Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
So all day she had pink pyjamas and a white with black spots head band on. Then we can’t see any clothing during the vacuum cleaner clean - I assume pre record. Then at Ronnies bed time she’s in black clothes and black headband. So who knows what happened when. I can understand she might have changed clothes but change headbands to coordinate her unwashed hair? Nahhh. One of these sets of clothes were a different day. I also don’t buy that Inch has spontaneously done all of this. It’s plotted out of course and she will have checked it over. Prob filmed the other day.
And I agree the other comment that pergola update perhaps wasn’t intended.
and I couldn’t reply to whoever said how do i know she does CIO - very true. I don’t. Bed time is a bitter topic for me as my 18 month old has never slept more than 1.5 hours at a time so I get quite angry about sleep and it’s completely my issue. Not fair for me to project onto her.

Reactions: 28

Lreb88

VIP Member
How does she always mess up these reveals?
They must have given her the date it would be in shops, it won’t have just appeared there out of the blue.
I’m sure she does it on purpose to get the army on side ‘poor me, people have spoilt my big moment’.

• Haha

Not fussed

Chatty Member
I assume that random clip of the pergola was a pre record she didnt mean to upload?

I find it really sad that she's cleaning a hoover while Ronnie eats his dinner. Why do they not all eat together at the gifted table?
Does she even eat?

Why is she so tired when she doesn't do anything? Stop trying to seem relatable hun. If you were that exhausted leave the child with Ma Barker or Inch while you take a nap. The kid sleeps more than a freakin sloth anyway so go to bed when he does and stop moaning

Lreb88

VIP Member
She can laugh all she wants if she thinks it’s funny her son has a shit diet.
I think most people here aren’t going to lose sleep over it, even if she fed him pastry morning, noon and night.
The joke will be on her if he suffers because of it.

KMS79

Chatty Member
OMG I bet it was my angry email to Zoflora that made them do it.... and another thing, she says its a way to test if she likes the fragrance, well what if she doesn't like it? is she going to glugg the rest of the bottle down the toilet with a dash of pine for good measure? or give it to a friend as a christmas present
I wonder if this is the reason for her being manic this morning? She said her eyes were stinging because she was tired but it looked to me like she had been crying - probably had a right tantrum about “Those Tattle BASTARDS!” Calling her out for her dangerous uses of Zoflora before doing a Insta story about how she’s just a knackered Mum to get sympathy. Suck it up sweetheart, you deserve to be called out on so much more so I for one hope this is only the beginning.

• Heart

bsdetector77

Chatty Member
The mentality of these Hinchers FFS and that is exactly why Hinch and her army are so dangerous. "There's worse things to cry about" ??!!! You'll be fucking crying when zoflora explodes all over you and gives you burns or if your house explodes. Idiots
Screenshot_20200902-143240.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha

SunshineRae

VIP Member
When he wears his tight twin set shorts they don't leave much to the imagination 🤭
If Vesty wants to stop this rumour he's gonna have to do the grey joggers/love story trend that's going round on TikTok at the moment. I've attached some clips...purely for research purposes/point of reference of course 😊🍆 And should you want to do further research into this (@shadyessex33 I'm looking at you 👀) just type Love Story into Tik Tok and then thank me later 😂

• Haha

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Ugh that hoover 🤮
She's an actual lazy skank, and this is coming from someone with a non gifted Shark hoover who has 2 constantly shedding long haired women in the house and a German Shepherd. These dogs shed 365 days a year, and then blow their coats twice a year... which means for weeks, sometimes months, you'll find clumps of fur that just drop off, as well as the usual amount of fur that drops of anyway - seriously, you can't touch them without getting a handful fur!

Now I keep my house clean, but cleaning the hoover I'm crap at (you know, what with work, a life and kids I prioritise)
However, I can guarantee that even with all that and probably cleaning the hoover every 4 - 6wks or so (😳), and by cleaning I mean removing the filter and roll bar, that not even my hoover looks like that, and it doesn't smell either!
Hers must fucking stink! Shes actually filthy! Thats easily 3 or 4 months worth of rankness sat in there.
What will it take for people to realise that all she ever does is titivate about and not ever actually clean!

This is like the tumble dryer filter all over again. She opened that one day, then realised it was a major fire hazard and immediately backtracked saying she left it like that to show what not to do

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Surely her management at Gleam must be 🤦‍♀️ all day every day. Just trying to stay ahead of her constant fuck ups!

In other news I’ve just defrosted my freezer - wasn’t so much a Winter Wonderland - more snow plough required. Anyway it’s perfectly acceptable to eat the last Magnum under these circumstances... right? 🙄

• Haha

Pepsi

VIP Member
This has made me so happy!! I wonder if she has seen it yet? If not, here’s the link Verucca! Have a read up!

OMG I bet it was my angry email to Zoflora that made them do it.... and another thing, she says its a way to test if she likes the fragrance, well what if she doesn't like it? is she going to glugg the rest of the bottle down the toilet with a dash of pine for good measure? or give it to a friend as a christmas present

• Haha

Whitelilac

VIP Member
Jottie has never used boiling water in her jars and has already posted a warning not to use boiling water on her account. I was always a bit dubious about the jars as the concentration of the zoflora is too high - it won't be a 1:40 dilution, but its Hinch that decided to slosh half a bottle into a glass jar then pour on boiled water straight from the kettle 😡

Reactions: 27

Eddypeter

VIP Member
I’m not really using this pastry today. HA HA HA OH GOD Guyyyzzzz Oh hillarious sophie. My sides hurt. She sounds deranged.

• Haha

Rosiepie

VIP Member
All pre planned and staged - well done mr and Mrs Hinch! They are both grown adults living together, yet they do diddly squat and are tired? Bollocks! This was just a way to get Mr Hinch interacting with the Hinchers. So he cut up some fruit - big bloody deal! And sprayed a sink that already looked clean! FFS! My husband has done a FULL DAYS work and is still working! Yet he has made time to help unload and load the dishwasher, taken the dog out and we have got the kids school stuff ready too. It’s embarrassing to watch Jamie do this. Has the new management team asked them to focus on family ready for the memoir release? There does seem to be a shift and tbh they are even more pathetic than before!

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Myth busters is still making me laugh 🤣

When there's something strange
In the Tattle threads
Who you gonna call?
Myth busters!
*cut to Hinch dressed in her memwah dress looking threatening with a Zoflora bottle*

• Haha

Bogwoppit

VIP Member
She is an attention seeking fuckwit, go to bed you silly cow.

My husband has never pandered to me like Inch does to her, difference is I’m independent, can look after my kids on my own (have done since I was 16, my mum didn’t pander to me either) make normal meals for my family & I don’t need people writing idiot things in ice cream.

Wonder if she is bringing out her own range of pans? I mean she is like Teflon the daft fucker, nothing ever sticks to her!

• Haha