Mrs Hinch #222 Tumeric, pastry and sandy mans, my name is Soph and I lie to my fans.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker, first time poster and I think the thing that is really bothering me ( more than anything) is the way she interacts with Ronnie. I have a little boy who had severe developmental delay, he was nearly 5 yrs before he could talk. I was put through hell by so called 'experts ' who analyzed how I spoke to him, interacted with him etc. It is every mum's worst nightmare to be watched and then get feedback on what you did 'wrong' with your child. It turned out our little had autism and that was the reason for his speech delay. She isn't helping that little boy at all by the strange way she speaks to him and interacts with him. It really makes my blood boil as I was actually doing everything I could to help my son talk, including learning Makaton, gave up my career , paid for private speech therapy etc but it wasn't caused by anything I was doing wrong as a parent. Arghh! Rant over but she really isn't any kind of aspirational, inspirational parenting guru by a long shot 😡😡
Bless you, no wonder she makes you angry, the only words she ever says to him are handsnomes, mans and mumma

Reactions: 10
Don’t you think it looks like she’s just tipped that out to look like she’s doing something
I honese think most of her cleaning content is where she's made a mess on purpose so she has something to clean. Like, there is not a normal level of mess for a house with a toddler. If you keep things today fair enough but don't fabricate a mess to be relatable???

Reactions: 9
I don't follow these threads anymore because they go too quick but 'Ron and Hen' omg what is wrong with her, Ron is such an awful name for a baby and I can't cope with Hen it makes me want to scream 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s clear we are the trolls!
If she is that bothered by what we think or say why does she continue to look and read?

Her life is spent filming every move! It’s ridiculous and boring!
I’ve just made scrambled egg and burnt my toast incase you were all desperate to know 🙄 jeez!
It’s my day off and I’m doing nothing!!! 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Looks like we have manic Zoph today with her pastry joke.. hilarious wasn't it! She needs to grow up really! People being concerned about how much processed tit you feed your kid does not make them trolls!

Reactions: 26
“The truth behind the trolls” I’m still convinced Soph calls herself out on tattle and pretends to be a troll, like call me crazy but she seems unhinged enough that she’d do that 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Do I tell her I'm a Tattler?

This woman has a PHD in Psychology 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Ergh, no actually you as a MHN have seen right through her!! Will be a very stimulating discussion on Saturday 😂

Tired from what exactly.you post pictures on a page and get paid for it.wtaf is going on with this job as an influencer tit we seem to have gotten into. It's seriously not a job.socila media is fake.its making money off the impressionable and vulnerable looking on your pages.its finding what sells,finding your market and making a character to fit said sales pitch.soph u ain't a person.you aren't our friend posting your life on fb.because your getting paid for It! Your told what to put and thought goes into every fake photo and story...to sell.
Its not like seeing my mum on fb with all her goings on in life.ur pitching us a brand with every single post.abd if u weren't stop ask8g for money,stop being paid by brands,if this REALLY IS YOU.STOP BEING PAID.if this is honest just because your "with us" and like us and just want to show your life, you wouldn't be getting paid.you would be like every other "friend" I have on my social media. But your not.yoyr a character shaped and moulded. And now shaped and moulded by us because you cannot stand people knowing the truth.u cannot stand people see behind the lies.u cannot stand some of it once victims have seen the light and want no more cheating,lying bullshit to draw u sin and manipulate.
Apologies today social media is really f*cking me off.
Hear hear 👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"The problem is, is that I don't stop until I drop"

No, the problem is you're a tacky impulsive liar who does sweet naff all.

• Haha
Just watched her "Gaynor" stories again. Is she actually sitting on the landing while Ronnie sleeps then jumps up as soon as she hears him stir?
If they removed the bumpers and crap from his cot he could play quietly until she was ready to fetch him without strangling himself 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
@sarja81 I said exactly this the other day. Why on earth does she keep coming here and reading about herself if it upsets and hurts her so much? I really can't work that out! Her life gets more tragic every day yet she thinks she's funny. She needs to seek some professional help for her obvious addiction to Tattle because it's making her more and more crazy every day!

Do I tell her I'm a Tattler?

This woman has a PHD in Psychology 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
If a woman with a PhD in Psychology can’t see all the classic signs of Narcissistic Personality Disorder (I’ve only found out about it from the brilliant links that have been posted on here) what hope is there for the Cumsluts and Bumstretchers, Shardoneigh and Shivorns that have been sucked in. I think I’ve said this before but to me there is sufficient material for a PhD on Hinch alone. I’m really surprised there haven’t been more articles calling her and her disciples.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wtf was that supposed joke for us ‘trolls’ !!! I’d love to know what she’s making with spinach, Philadelphia and cucumber

Reactions: 6
Trolls! We're all trolls! Pastry trolls! How dare we be so mean to poor zoph. We have no idea how Easy hard her life is. And all the things she has to pay for Ad . And she does not stop lying cleaning. And being great at Deceiving Everything. We see you and so will everyone else soon enough you will have a massive fall from your 20ft pedestal that vest puts you on. You might keep a mask/filter on but we see the real you.

Reactions: 17
Instagram viewer wont work for me guyzzzzz.... Its very hit and miss. I dont know whats going on and I need to know what to make for lunch 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Instagram viewer wont work for me guyzzzzz.... Its very hit and miss. I dont know whats going on and I need to know what to make for lunch 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
Not working for me today either, it’s really VERY hot and miss 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I come to work and miss loads of pages and I can’t catch up.
Maybe it’s time I give up my job and look for one that I can spend all day on my phone 🤔

• Haha
She’s losing the plot today. ‘Pastry trolls’ like why?? She just gets odder and odder, weirder and weirder. I’m cringing for her right now....😬

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.