Mrs Hinch #222 Tumeric, pastry and sandy mans, my name is Soph and I lie to my fans.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"im gonna use some pastry HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH HAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAH"
She's one funny fucker!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder this but then on the flip side would she want to do a Mum Blog? If she turned to that it would just ask for more scrutiny and highlight how much of a terrible mother she actually is
What a laugh a blog would be, with her spelling and grammar 😂 I pity the poor ghost writer that had to try and do a decent job on the Memwharrr

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wish she'd give Ronsomes a bleeping cheese sarnie and some monster munch.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Only discovered Tattle less than two weeks ago, and my god, such an eye opener. Have totally gone off/unfollowed a lot of ‘influencers’
Typed in Mrs Hinch in google and was even more shocked, never knew she had a gastric band fitted and lost eight stone, always wondered why I never see her eat much. They showed a before and after and she is unrecognisable! Also googled ‘tumeric’ and its not healthy to have it every single day 🙄

Lastly I’m from Ireland and was wondering what does ‘bint’ mean?
😂😂😂

All the best guysssssss
Idiot / moron / twit / head / etc. At least that’s what I assume 🤷🏼‍♀️We don’t use bint in Scotland either!

Reactions: 6
Guyzzzz I’m very concerned. We know Pollydoesntputthekettleon is in the garage of wonders but WHERE’S INCH? He keeps vanishing during the day 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ronssss lunchhhh, passstry. I’m only joking guyzzzzz, I’m hilarious guyzzz, so funny. You’ve got me in hysterics here Zoph you’re just too funny babe. Wonder who’s hoovering in the background as well 🤔

That boys heart must be crying out for a jam sandwich, butter, cheese and Philadelphia will clog him right up. I see he’s finally having some fruit though guyzzz, she’s still learning.

Think she’s forgotten to take her meds today, sounds absolutely manic.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Guyzzzz I’m very concerned. We know Pollydoesntputthekettleon is in the garage of wonders but WHERE’S INCH? He keeps vanishing during the day 🤔
I think hes just sat on a park bench flicking between Willy Hill, Bet 365 and Sky Bet. Sighing a sigh of relief that he has some peace and quiet

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Do we really need to see slow motion clips of bits of food being mumbled around in Ronnie’s mouth as he chews it? Every single day?

Not an attack on him, I’d find it equally as grim if she was filming anyone else doing it! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I’ve no issues with her making the kid proper meals and I think it’s an odd thing to take umbrage with... admittedly some of the food does look rancid but I can’t get annoyed at someone doing home cooked meals, less the enourmous portion sizes for a baby.
But the cookie cutter veg does my head in... so wasteful

Reactions: 6
I think he's back at work and thats why she's near to breakdown. There's gonna be epic neck scratching stories coming soon. This lunchtime is the beginning. (Of the end!! Mwah ha ha ha)

Reactions: 5
Looks like Manic Soph is back! Buckle up for some neck clawing and head wobbling today folks! I was thinking Jamie had been leaving her a bit to her own devices lately and doesn’t seem like Ma Barker is there today with the loaded Tranq gun so who knows where this could go!? Uncharted territory here!
I think Vestlife is up to something, perhaps a part time job at Willy Hills? Main thing is that she doesnt seem to be able to cope without added support.

Pastry gags :rolleyes: I'm pretty sure that's the real Sophie there....cocky, loud, confident, and very passive agressive! Very in your face, as opposed to the nervous, anxious, little meek mouse she's trying to sell with the new memwah!

She's really going to regret adding a trolls chapter to her book, as it'll only make this place more popular🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How she talks to Ronnie is so weird ‘YES.. Leave it closed.. That’s it.. CLAP.. WOOP WOOP’ uh?

• Haha
I have a sneaky suspicion that she's trying to make out vest isn't there during the day so she's doing the parenting (using this term lightly) and cleaning on her own hence her bullshit this morning about being tired. I see right through her and I honestly think that's what she is up to so the sheep think she's so brave for coping on her own 🙄

Reactions: 12
What a laugh a blog would be, with her spelling and grammar 😂 I pity the poor ghost writer that had to try and do a decent job on the Memwharrr
She probably submitted her chapters in voice notes.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.