Mrs Hinch #222 Tumeric, pastry and sandy mans, my name is Soph and I lie to my fans.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only discovered Tattle less than two weeks ago, and my god, such an eye opener. Have totally gone off/unfollowed a lot of ‘influencers’
Typed in Mrs Hinch in google and was even more shocked, never knew she had a gastric band fitted and lost eight stone, always wondered why I never see her eat much. They showed a before and after and she is unrecognisable! Also googled ‘tumeric’ and its not healthy to have it every single day 🙄

Lastly I’m from Ireland and was wondering what does ‘bint’ mean?
😂😂😂

All the best guysssssss
In Ireland I think she'd be known as a wagon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OMG Hinch does have a slight sense of humour, with her pastry joke. That tiredness is making you hysterical hon

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Looks like Manic Soph is back! Buckle up for some neck clawing and head wobbling today folks! I was thinking Jamie had been leaving her a bit to her own devices lately and doesn’t seem like Ma Barker is there today with the loaded Tranq gun so who knows where this could go!? Uncharted territory here!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh she's sooooo funny with her pastry joke 🙄
Get a grip Sophie, just because you don't give a tit that your family lives on processed crap and your husband is starting to burst out of his Sportsdirect twinsets doesnt mean that people who comment on it are trolls

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Long time lurker, first time poster and I think the thing that is really bothering me ( more than anything) is the way she interacts with Ronnie. I have a little boy who had severe developmental delay, he was nearly 5 yrs before he could talk. I was put through hell by so called 'experts ' who analyzed how I spoke to him, interacted with him etc. It is every mum's worst nightmare to be watched and then get feedback on what you did 'wrong' with your child. It turned out our little had autism and that was the reason for his speech delay. She isn't helping that little boy at all by the strange way she speaks to him and interacts with him. It really makes my blood boil as I was actually doing everything I could to help my son talk, including learning Makaton, gave up my career , paid for private speech therapy etc but it wasn't caused by anything I was doing wrong as a parent. Arghh! Rant over but she really isn't any kind of aspirational, inspirational parenting guru by a long shot 😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 50
If she's that tired, why doesn't she just have a bleeping nap rather than creating jobs for herself 🤦‍♀️😂 I'm sure the vest rolling can wait an hour. I wonder if she will roll Jamie's vests after?
Very probably! She will wipe his arse for him as well, I'm sure of that!

Reactions: 4
Poor old soph must be feeling rotten today after all those colours at softplay I'm surprised she doesn't have a migraine.

Also why can't she just be honest and say Ron has woke up from his nap early so I've stuck him in front the tv so I can finish my tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh she's sooooo funny with her pastry joke 🙄
Get a grip Sophie, just because you don't give a tit that your family lives on processed crap and your husband is starting to burst out of his Sportsdirect twinsets doesnt mean that people who comment on it are trolls
Sports Direct Twin Sets! 😂😂😂 I've just spat coffee down my top!

• Haha
I still can’t post pictures but SHE HAS LABELLED HER DRAWER ORGANISER THINGY WITH THE VESTS IN OMG STOP I CAN’T TAKE ANY MORE

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well that was Uber passive aggressive out of her. So manic. If it takes us calling her out here to feed her child properly..... so be it. Mission accomplished. What a tit.🙄

So who’s going to take one for the team and buy a book so we all get a good chuckle then?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.