Mrs Hinch #222 Tumeric, pastry and sandy mans, my name is Soph and I lie to my fans.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only discovered Tattle less than two weeks ago, and my god, such an eye opener. Have totally gone off/unfollowed a lot of ‘influencers’
Typed in Mrs Hinch in google and was even more shocked, never knew she had a gastric band fitted and lost eight stone, always wondered why I never see her eat much. They showed a before and after and she is unrecognisable! Also googled ‘tumeric’ and its not healthy to have it every single day 🙄

Lastly I’m from Ireland and was wondering what does ‘bint’ mean?
😂😂😂

All the best guysssssss

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
You mean tattlers! Have you never heard the expression “shop til you drop”? She’s dropped ok? Be kond

Poor Soph. And on top of that, she had to endure so much colour at soft play. I’m sure that wiped her out too. Tho I’ve never seen Ronnieblesshim so happy and excited. Disappointing for poor mummuz that he doesn’t react to grey that way.

I am surprised she re folded vests to put in that contraption. I would’ve thought she’d clean out the fridge .... you know, cos her eyes were stinging and she’s soooo tired

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The fear in her eyes when Ronnie woke up. My LO hasn’t long woke up from their nap either and I had full on fear in my eyes too but it’s cause I knew I had just made a brew and sat down for the first time this morning after blasting the important housework from the beginning of her nap, and now my teas downstairs going cold. It wasn’t fear because I was actually going to have to parent which I’m pretty sure zoph’s was. Hurry back from Willy Hills Jaymeh, the breadwinner needs you!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s so tired but she’s soldiering on regardless, re-rolling vests and packing them into slots. What an absolute martyr.

I bet all of those Hinchers who have to do a school / nursery run, commute to work and then do an 8 hour shift before doing tea time then bedtime routine to only get up tomorrow and do it all over again are in absolute awe of her. I bet they don’t know how she does it 🙄
What the hell is wrong with her and her bestie SS!! Always sooo tired and sooo much to do!! Get a fecking grip!! Ss has had to make some crappy oat bun puke things, enough for breakfast for a few days, as she won't have time to do breakfast as the older boys are back at school!! Jesus wept, how do they think proper parents cope. Get in the bin you lazy arsed sloppy pair of cretins!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Only discovered Tattle less than two weeks ago, and my god, such an eye opener. Have totally gone off/unfollowed a lot of ‘influencers’
Typed in Mrs Hinch in google and was even more shocked, never knew she had a gastric band fitted and lost eight stone, always wondered why I never see her eat much. They showed a before and after and she is unrecognisable! Also googled ‘tumeric’ and its not healthy to have it every single day 🙄

Lastly I’m from Ireland and was wondering what does ‘bint’ mean?
😂😂😂

All the best guysssssss
'Bint' is an unkind term for a woman ;)

Reactions: 5
She has absolutely no shame, just posted thanking the MUA again for doing her make up whilst the country was in lockdown which she said at the time she done her self, I'm just lost for words, is she trying to get him into trouble, also.... Where's Polly?!

Reactions: 16
I call Bullshit on her falling asleep on the sofa last night - no way would Vestie miss an opportunity to post a creepy “look at my poor, worn out Wife” pic on the ‘Gram....although perhaps he’s only allowed when she’s fake sleeping and not sleeping for real, drooling over the cushions, snoring and farting etc? 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 28
“For you pastry trolls” that was so funny Soph, I’m actually having heart palpitations and I’m crying from all the laughter that’s induced, NOT.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So now I’m supposed to believe that she listens to Keyshia Cole.

I refuse to believe this absolutely

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My youngest is 2 so maybe I’ve forgotten and I know all kids are different but I think Ronnie sleeps an awful lot!

What the hell is wrong with her and her bestie SS!! Always sooo tired and sooo much to do!! Get a fecking grip!! Ss has had to make some crappy oat bun puke things, enough for breakfast for a few days, as she won't have time to do breakfast as the older boys are back at school!! Jesus wept, how do they think proper parents cope. Get in the bin you lazy arsed sloppy pair of cretins!!!
Never have I ever fannied about making things like that for breakfast. What's wrong with some cereal or a bit of toast? And why are people raising kids that are incapable of doing anything for themselves? My daughter was getting her own cereal from the age of about 3 (with supervision). Now at nearly 13 she's able to cook and bake things herself, because one day she won't live with me and I'd like her to go out into the world with some skills in keeping herself alive. I just hope she doesn't end up living with one of these coddled kids who don't know how to scramble a bloody egg 🤦

Reactions: 24
Heres a recipe for you, take two slices of bread, white/brown/ seeded its your choice then butter it
Choose a filling, cheese/ham/ tuna whatever you like put it on top of the buttered bread
Put the other slice on top then cut it. Its called a sandwich. Hard to mess up but we are all learning ATB guysss.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Dare I say old hinch made me slightly lol with her pastry gag. Maybe she does have a sense of humour after all

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.