Mrs Hinch #222 Tumeric, pastry and sandy mans, my name is Soph and I lie to my fans.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How she talks to Ronnie is so weird ‘YES.. Leave it closed.. That’s it.. CLAP.. WOOP WOOP’ uh?
Followed by ‘All the best’. Jeez, those two are a laugh a minute. I’d be constantly wetting myself laughing if I lived with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think hes just sat on a park bench flicking between Willy Hill, Bet 365 and Sky Bet. Sighing a sigh of relief that he has some peace and quiet
He leaves every day with his (personalised) briefcase and twinset with tie to go and sit in willy Hill! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s losing the plot today. ‘Pastry trolls’ like why?? She just gets odder and odder, weirder and weirder. I’m cringing for her right now....😬
Us trolls will be mentioned a lot in the run up to the book launch. I mean we do have a whole chapter dedicated to us 😁. Wonder if it will be a cut and paste job of posts from here 🤔 hope one of mine makes the cut 😂 seriously though, her publishers and team will have told her to start drip feeding troll comemts.... what a life 😂🙄🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How passive aggressive is she to Ronnie closing that door “yes leave it closed. Clap. Woop woop” Her voice is so loud and scary especially for a 1year old. Poor kid can’t touch anything. “Get him behind the sofa jayyyyymmmmeeee” oh and Inch made his voice heard to let us know he’s still there and hasnt returned to being a peasant that goes to work like all the other normal people.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her comment about the MUA “you deserve so much and more” what’s does that even mean? Absolute nonsense. Award winning author. Also “all the best” to your actual son?!!! BELLENDS.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She does hardly anything so I don’t understand the eyes are burning and I’m so tired comment. She doesn’t even clean properly, you know - Hoover all floors and stairs, clean a well used kitchen (not an already clean one!), etc etc. She just makes beds, sprays and shows us her cooking the one meal for Rons lunch. Try cooking breakfasts, lunches and dinners plus snacks for your whole family from scratch - that’s much harder. She eats spaghetti in a jar! Frankly she is an embarrassment and also has zero sensitivity to others. All the parents/ lone parents struggling by themselves, having to work really hard with no help at all. If she was my daughter we’d be having words 🤣 what a waste of space she is 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Oh my god 😂😂😂
She’s gonna convince you to like her! Don’t leave us. Don’t let her brain wash you into pining your loo
NEVER! There are 2 other people coming, 1 of them looked her up to see what all the fuss was about and thought she was a twit and the other one has gone off her after I pointed out all the lies / she's a saleswoman. So I'll be in good company for her to try and convince me 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Bet it’s not wrote in her book that she gets most of her content from her trolls though, we should be getting paid! We are pretty much part of the company.. I want to speak to the manager😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Dare I say old hinch made me slightly lol with her pastry gag. Maybe she does have a sense of humour after all
ive had a feeling for a while now that she would love to join in tattle and mock her mrs Hinch character. I think she’s over it

Reactions: 12
I think Vestlife is up to something, perhaps a part time job at Willy Hills? Main thing is that she doesnt seem to be able to cope without added support.
Im sure I read he is releasing a book, like greg Shepherd, with him and Ron

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Always her own worst enemy. Showing tufty bin manz in her cleaning cupboard, chatting away, letting him touch things in there, all fun for the gram (yawn) now it's a problem... cos of course he wants the things in there! He is a kid 😂 we knew this would happen.. We said child proof your house... Rather than clapping back at us with bullshit why don't you actually do some sensible stuff instead. Mad Barker Jareth, the oh wise one has not mentioned these things? 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The Hinches should take a leaf out of Ed Sheeran’s baby announcement; a blanket and a pair of socks. I can’t imagine Ed sharing a photo of Lyra (good name) multiple times a day. Same for Chris Martin and Gywneth Paltrow’s kids. They’ve been left to grow up without the scrutiny of social media and their parents have protected their privacy until they’re old enough to make up their own minds.

What’s more, the daily photos of Ronnie are so ubiquitously identical that they’re not even vaguely entertaining (I’m not being mean, I wouldn’t find this type of photos of my own kids interesting either).
True, but Ed Sheehan is actually talented so he doesn’t have to rely on using his baby to make money for him.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.