Mrs Hinch #221 She gets a trolley, Vest gets veneers. Ron will be in tight clothes for years!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s hope Jimmy boy doesn’t come downstairs in the night for a drink all bleary eyed ... that’s all!
My daughters partner secretly admits he loves to use her new smellies in the shower. “Tests” them lol. Anyway 1 day she had enough of stubborn mould and bought some pink stuff. Scrubbed grouting and left tub... can you guess what happened next people 🤣🤣🤣
Oh I thought it was a new body soufflé 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Bloody good job he didn’t harm himself. Muppet

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ok- I just watched the jottie one and hers was mikes better- measured out properly and explained how you can then use the water to clean things the next day.
Came on here just to say the same. She should have at least credited jottie and then some of her huns might have followed a cleaning account with an iota of sense 😕

bleeping hell Sophie. That was quick.... hi Jamie!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
For FUCKS sake. What is wrong with this absolute cretin? Shes just mixed Zoflora with boiling water. Zoph please for the love of God will you stop with the dangerous practices. Zoflora is NOT meant to be inhaled, its DANGEROUS. Christ I feel so sorry for Ronnie and the dog inhaling all those fumes all the time. She is seriously mental. 3.7 million sheep now poisoning themselves as we speak.

Reactions: 15
Can’t remember who asked about the Rose she got for her 30th but the pot next to her sink in the Zoflora video is an off cut of a David Austin rose so I presume that’s it 🤷🏻‍♀️
D71A2858-AECD-49E5-B233-039FDE13B82B.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Why on earth would you buy a zoflora that you didn't need because you already have enough bottles to disinfect a bleeping hospital. To then fill a jar with zoflora and boiling water to see if you like the scent. I'm sure her wax melts will have been on most of the day to make her house smell fresh. Once again, mummaaaaazzzzz of the year, making her baby and dog breath in all those fumes. bleeping idiot.

PS, Fred Vest still looks an absolute melt.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
ZOFLORA IS NOT A bleeping AIRFRESHNER! I have seen jottie do this and whilst I don't agree with it the actual cheek of hinch the witch to actually copy her yet make out she does this all the time and doesn't even credit the young girl. Just open the bleeping bottle and smell it. Job done. She is an absolute C##T

Reactions: 20
I think vestlife and Dooron wear their names on their clothing so Grinch knows who they are!!

Reactions: 5
Whatever happened to “putting Minky to bed” surely that had the exact same outcome? Why the jar? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I’m just here wondering when Grinch, who loves nothing more than an upgrade/reno, is going to trade Onslow in for a younger, fitter model?

Bug Boy is really not up to scratch with the perfect insta lifestyle she’s trying to portray, despite his veneers and false eyelash filters..

I actually can’t believe he’s wearing monogrammed twin sets like his one year old baby.. MAKE IT STOP PLEEEEEASE

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can’t help laughing that her army think bleach and zoflora are for cleaning 🤣 she really has brainwashed these simpletons

Reactions: 5
The big difference I see is JJ filled the jar from the tap, albeit hot or cold I don't know, and also measured out a capful.
Grinch did absolutely none of that, used boiling water from the kettle and just glugged the Zoflo in. She's so dangerous.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.