Mrs Hinch #221 She gets a trolley, Vest gets veneers. Ron will be in tight clothes for years!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What works, works! It’s a routine and being consistent is so important.

I watched Macca Pacca count his stones and was like, what am I watching?! Fortunately my baby wasn’t bothered either 😂 I am firmly in the Hey Duggee camp though, Duggee is a hero and there is nothing that dog can’t do!

No cleaning badge though...
Woof!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ok- I just watched the jottie one and hers was mikes better- measured out properly and explained how you can then use the water to clean things the next day.

Reactions: 13
What works, works! It’s a routine and being consistent is so important.

I watched Macca Pacca count his stones and was like, what am I watching?! Fortunately my baby wasn’t bothered either 😂 I am firmly in the Hey Duggee camp though, Duggee is a hero and there is nothing that dog can’t do!

No cleaning badge though...
I don't remember that, but then I'm going back about 14years or so!

Reactions: 1
I know shes only 30, so practically a baby, and that shes just learning guuuyyzzzzzz, but surely she must know that Iggle Piggle taking a ride on the Ninky Nonk with Upsie Daisy flashing her draws, while the Tittifers chatter and the Tomblyboos dance are the way forward in getting your kid to settle. How has she not discovered Makka Pakka counting his stones and the Pontpines and Wotingers doing their weird tit literally sends your child to sleep (and you) while you chuck them a night-time bottle.

Cbeebies love - you can thank me later!

I can't believe that even these many years later I remember all that, and worse I still remember the bloody songs! 😂
My son (now 14)used to be terrified of the Tittifers

Reactions: 1
Hinch copies JottiesJournal with putting zoflora in a jar....................then heads off to bed for the night to stalk Tattle.

She wonders why people dislike her??

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion:

Jottie did it first, Grinch robs, could she get any worse

Reactions: 31
Why the duck has she put Zoflora in a jar with hot water, the fumes and chemicals that will come off that will be so dangerous. Yet her sheep will do it and "it's safe because Mrs Hinch does it".
Another duck up yet again.
I doubt Zoflora would condone anyone doing that.

Reactions: 18
Ok- I just watched the jottie one and hers was mikes better- measured out properly and explained how you can then use the water to clean things the next day.
Yes and she started it a couple of weeks back, and lots of people credit her on their posts and #jottiejar
Shes such a sweetheart 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion;

And just like the Grinch who stole Christmas, she's stealing ideas too

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hinch copies JottiesJournal with putting zoflora in a jar....................then heads off to bed for the night to stalk Tattle.

She wonders why people dislike her??
I'm heading over to give JJ a follow. Maybe a few of us should. Piss off Hinch

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What she has just done with the Zoflora... oh my days.... I have no words!
You're not supposed to fill a diluted bottle of zoflora with hot water, FFS! 😑 And as for leaving a fat jar of it out, my god, I bet it's so overpowering and painful on the chest. 🤬

Reactions: 9
Just had a peek at JJ’s page and it’s so much better than Hinches. Ok, I don’t agree with the zoflora in a jar..but she’s got a really interesting, engaging and COLOURFUL page. Why do people idolise Hinch so much? She’s an absolute snooze-fest.

Reactions: 17
How much Zoflora did she put in that jar? 😳 🤯😳🤯
She just poured it in! 👀 I put 2 cap fulls in my fabulosa bottle and fill with 3/4 of cold water and that goes a long way and still smells nice when used - she's promoting something very dangerous there! 🤬

Reactions: 7
Yes and she started it a couple of weeks back, and lots of people credit her on their posts and #jottiejar
Shes such a sweetheart 😔
I just had a nose on her account. What a lovely girl! Actually cleans, her kids and dog actually looks happy, she has a lived in home full of colour and character. Like a breath of Fresh air compared to that horrible witch

Reactions: 26
I'm heading over to give JJ a follow. Maybe a few of us should. Piss off Hinch
She's great! You actually see her cleaning stuff :LOL: It's the smaller accounts like hers that should get more recognition for actually being engaging and useful, rather than being a generic botox, filtered to duck pair of lips🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.