Mrs Hinch #221 She gets a trolley, Vest gets veneers. Ron will be in tight clothes for years!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot cope with the current debate on the Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It page (which I joined for shits and giggles, only to find there is a lot more of the former less of the latter) over whether it’s advisable to copy Hinch by using zoflora as a room refresher by mixing it with boiling water and leaving it to spread toxic fumes around your house whilst you sleep.

Hinch army world really is a parallel universe isn’t it?? Let’s all inhale and bath in zoflora and if Mrs H says we should drink it then we probably will, as we have but two brain cells between the whole flipping flock oh AND we’re still alive losers, so all that chemical mixing can’t be THAT bad for us....🙄

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Jottie was at the P&G thing with a few others cleaning influencers including Professor Hinch swanning about in her lab coat. The others shared lovely messages after about meeting each other. Hinch soaked up the adoration. A few weeks later, Fabulosa sent hinch 4 canisters of their spray, one of which was a scent developed with Jotties name on it. Hinch panned/glossed over, making zero mention of Jottie! Such a witch move. I’m so glad she gave credit tonight, whether it was our doing or her realizing her days are numbered or both. About time! But she will make it about her again tomorrow morning, though, how she is supporting a “small account” grow (Jj is successful in her own right, a cleaning business and has done ad work and filming with her cleaning crew, admits her shortcomings and works damn hard).

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Can Soph go a day, just a single day, without being a tosser? I’m not talking about her looks, personality or how she raises her kid, I’m talking about how she chooses inappropriate songs like I can’t breathe, mixing chemicals, clearly trawls tattle for content ideas and steals someone else’s cleaning tip and only posts the link an hour later after she’s received some backlash.....just go one day without being a cockwaffle! I beg you! please!
She’s the #gift that keeps on giving 🤣

Reactions: 5
She really is pathetic isn't she. Pity she hasn't anything better to do than snooping on Tattle, then being up JJ arse accrediting herself.
[/QUOTE]
Can't control the comments on that page though

Ok guys help me out

the top thread suggestion is tumeric, pastry and sandy mans, my name is Soph and I lie to my fans.

Do I correct it or is it intentional?
Intentional, that's how Zoph spells it!!

I cannot cope with the current debate on the Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It page (which I joined for shits and giggles, only to find there is a lot more of the former less of the latter) over whether it’s advisable to copy Hinch by using zoflora as a room refresher by mixing it with boiling water and leaving it to spread toxic fumes around your house whilst you sleep.

Hinch army world really is a parallel universe isn’t it?? Let’s all inhale and bath in zoflora and if Mrs H says we should drink it then we probably will, as we have but two brain cells between the whole flipping flock oh AND we’re still alive losers, so all that chemical mixing can’t be THAT bad for us....🙄
They really are a different breed.....
Makes me laugh how they all get defensive with each other and start arguments so quick.
They are the worst trolls in my opinion. Won't be long before someone rolls out the be ki(o)nd sentence.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.