Mrs Hinch #221 She gets a trolley, Vest gets veneers. Ron will be in tight clothes for years!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a peek at JJ’s page and it’s so much better than Hinches. Ok, I don’t agree with the zoflora in a jar..but she’s got a really interesting, engaging and COLOURFUL page. Why do people idolise Hinch so much? She’s an absolute snooze-fest.
Yeah- that’s what i thought. It all comes across a lot more genuine. ( not difficult)

interestingly the other influencers are mentioning something that’s occurring with Ava may wax melts. MARIO has a bloody count down. Hinch wasn’t lighting the million melts for nothing- she’s just sneaky with her advertising 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 20
What’s a jottie jar. And I’m pretty sure Zoflora wouldn’t advise doing this as it shouldn’t be used with boiling water I believe? And also why would you want to breathe it in. I do have zoflora but I don’t leave it out like that so I’m breathing it in 🙄
Cos she's a bellend

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Zoflora in hot water before bed? Wake up in the morning to smell... oh no, you can’t. You’re dead.

That’s my thread suggestion 😂

Bit dramatic but I’m so chuffed with my rhyming skills 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
She's great! You actually see her cleaning stuff :LOL: It's the smaller accounts like hers that should get more recognition for actually being engaging and useful, rather than being a generic botox, filtered to duck pair of lips🤷‍♀️
I love her igtv motivational speed cleans, the effort she puts into making them, plus cleaning, plus she has a full time real job and a kid and husband a menagerie of pets.

Reactions: 8
Its absolute pants!! The creators must be high as a bleeping kite writing that, but its a staple bedtime routine, and as you say consistency is the key, as is keeping them calm which that shite did.

Personally 64 Zoo Lane was my favourite and kept me quiet 😂
Peppa flipping pig in my house. I have a large age gap between my kids so went through in the night garden, 64 zoo lane, balamory, fifi and the flowertots, charlie and lola and the tweenies. Feel all nostalgic now and sad my sweet little girl is now a grumpy teen with a zmassive chip on her shoulder. This is why id rather spend time with my kids than spend every hour cleaning and on social media. They grow up so quick.

Oh my good god 🙄🙄
Apparently and dont quote me, but cold water is better as it's more sterile than using with boiled water? Im sure one of the cleaners in my work place (an actual cleaner with a trolley that she actually needs to clean a hospital ward) said to always use cold water.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ffs what a drip, just smell the bloody bottle then you will know if you like it

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion
miss polly the new trolley has now gone gone gone, vesties got named clothing just like Ron Ron Ron, pastry for all meals for them all all all, we are watching as the brand begins to fall fall fall”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
And the post on fb has gone. God forbid anybody criticises Hinch or tries to point out the dangers.

Reactions: 7
Let’s hope Jimmy boy doesn’t come downstairs in the night for a drink all bleary eyed ... that’s all!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.