Mrs Hinch #221 She gets a trolley, Vest gets veneers. Ron will be in tight clothes for years!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello Zoph 👋🏼.
Glad you credited her because we all know it isn’t your idea. Nothing ever is.
The only thing you can claim are your tit ‘creations’.
She probably thought no one would know and she’d get away with it and be in the sun tomorrow ‘Mrs Hinch creates fabulous idea of filling a jar full of chemicals to roam around your house whilst you sleep’.

Reactions: 17
Jottie’s following has gone up 1k in the past 15 mins, wait for the morning...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She's doing all this on purpose I think, to whip up a storm for her book coming out.
It's all a game causing all this recent controversy, just to keep her in the limelight and get people talking.
That's my theory anyway.

Reactions: 11
Someone’s literally commented not to use boiling water on that Jottie’s insta because it made her glass thing break.. what does Grinch do? Pour straight from the kettle.. She’s an absolute liability! 🙈🙈🙈
How she’s not caused a nuclear incident by now I don’t know!

Reactions: 15
I’m the same height as her and I hate it. I feel like I stick out like a sore thumb and I do exactly what she does in photos and try and bring myself down to the height of the other people in the picture. It’s the one thing I sympathise with her for.
I think that’s such a shame. I’m 5ft 10” and I still wear 4-6” inch heels every single day. I stopped growing when I was 13 and I feel cheated that I never made it to 6ft. But my boyfriend is 6ft 3”. I guess if I was married to a gnome like she is I might be more self conscious about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Guys... I'm livid. A mother who has alot of other parent followers is showing her leaving a jar of boiling water and toxic disinfectant on her side. If a child got a hold of that they could be severely burnt... It's going to take something like this to happen to put a spotlight on the dangers of these influencers unfortunately.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Can Soph go a day, just a single day, without being a tosser? I’m not talking about her looks, personality or how she raises her kid, I’m talking about how she chooses inappropriate songs like I can’t breathe, mixing chemicals, clearly trawls tattle for content ideas and steals someone else’s cleaning tip and only posts the link an hour later after she’s received some backlash.....just go one day without being a cockwaffle! I beg you! please!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Guys... I'm livid. A mother who has alot of other parent followers is showing her leaving a jar of boiling water and toxic disinfectant on her side. If a child got a hold of that they could be severely burnt... It's going to take something like this to happen to put a spotlight on the dangers of these influencers unfortunately.
I'm not defending JJ as I cant say 100% but she uses cold water and the purpose is to eliminate cooking smells then she dumps it, in the loo or whatever.
But do agree and I personally hate zoflora, gives me migraines

Reactions: 4
Tattle life has taken over the Hinchliffes life for sure 👍🏻
it honestly wouldn’t surprise me if her or Jamie are doing a MoD and she’s one of our fellow tattlers.....little conspiracy theory for you all, wait for that chapter in the book “my months living with trolls” 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion: Hinch nicked a tip from Jottie, her hair still looks grotty

2 hours later after reading this website in bed she finally credits them. Doesn't own up or say I'm sorry forgot to credit the wonderful girl you gave me this idea. No she waited to see if she could get away with it she didn't so she had to credit them. Bastard

Reactions: 22
I’m just here wondering when Grinch, who loves nothing more than an upgrade/reno, is going to trade Onslow in for a younger, fitter model?

Bug Boy is really not up to scratch with the perfect insta lifestyle she’s trying to portray, despite his veneers and false eyelash filters..

I actually can’t believe he’s wearing monogrammed twin sets like his one year old baby.. MAKE IT STOP PLEEEEEASE
I can’t see that happening for a while because he’ll be entitled to half of everything. If he gave up work to look after Ronnie she could have to pay home for that too. She would also have to look after Ronnie on her own or try & explain to all the sheep how come her son no longer lives with her if she didn’t get custody! Be a PR nightmare!

Reactions: 4
Next time we notice something like that, be it her not tagging someone or doing something stupid like leaving disinfectant out overnight, let her fall on her sword.

More people will begin to notice her mistakes (as JJ is a reasonably sized account with her own zoflora range!) and come to their senses.

Reactions: 7
Ok guys help me out

the top thread suggestion is tumeric, pastry and sandy mans, my name is Soph and I lie to my fans.

Do I correct it or is it intentional?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.